All transfer talk but no takeover news

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All this talk about transfers and transfer deadline day has hidden the fact that there's been no takeover news.
Well looking at our business it's very obvious nobody is about to announce they have taken over and already made funds available

Well looking at our business it's very obvious nobody is about to announce they have taken over and already made funds available
It's not the lack of funds I'm worried about, it's the constant deadlines that PA and Darren Smith keep coming out with that just pass and go without any news at all.

Weren't there rumours circulating that we'd started the due diligence process, and that the 3 potential buyers had been shortlisted to 2?

He gets an offer every week and expects things to accelerate as per a few weeks ago in interview with York Blade......so I expect nothing is happening

That takeover section of the forum is basically redundant, nothing happening.

It's not the lack of funds I'm worried about, it's the constant deadlines that PA and Darren Smith keep coming out with that just pass and go without any news at all.
I don’t think they are deadlines but just approximate dates when something might happen.
I suggest we wait until there is a final announcement and until then concentrate on football.

We'll probably get bought out by one of the richest men/woman/consortium in the world day after relegation is confirmed, it's the blades way, you know it makes sense 😁😁😁

That Jassim who wants Manure is looking at another Premier League club apparently so that won’t be us.

There is no take over.. never has been.. it’s all smoke and mirrors
I'd agree with this, however if you were trying to pull a fast one you wouldn't use Maruiss and Dozy would you?! They are the least credible patsy's I've ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom