Incoming? Alexander Blessin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve got a feeling he’ll be joining in the summer if we fail to at least make the playoffs, he’ll be backed for a total rebuild of the squad with a longer term plan, the loans won’t be as prominent as this year and he’ll bring through more youngsters.

I’ve got a feeling he’ll be joining in the summer if we fail to at least make the playoffs, he’ll be backed for a total rebuild of the squad with a longer term plan, the loans won’t be as prominent as this year and he’ll bring through more youngsters.

Has Brexit been cancelled then?

Yeah I'm in agreement with that.

No way do we sack Slav if the season ends dissapointingly as the pay off would be huge however he may well decide the rebuild to mould the team to his way of playing is too big and walk.

At that point I reckon we'd go all out again for Blessin.

Yeah I'm in agreement with that.

No way do we sack Slav if the season ends dissapointingly as the pay off would be huge however he may well decide the rebuild to mould the team to his way of playing is too big and walk.

At that point I reckon we'd go all out again for Blessin.
And .... don't forget ... if Slavisa "walks" he would NOT then be eligible for a UK Work Permit to work at another English club. Thus making it more UNLIKELY that he'd "walk". He needs to work for us for 2 years before he'd qualify for another Work Permit. We're his Meal Ticket.
Brexit has many knock on consequences I'm afraid.

And .... don't forget ... if Slavisa "walks" he would NOT then be eligible for a UK Work Permit to work at another English club. Thus making it more UNLIKELY that he'd "walk". He needs to work for us for 2 years before he'd qualify for another Work Permit. We're his Meal Ticket.

Very true Phil. I'd forgotten about that.

I suppose someone else could potentially come in for him if we have a strong 2nd half of the season, which I'm sure would be PA's ideal scenario as he would actually get some compo instead of having to pay him off, Slav gets another job in the country and we get a cheap replacement.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I suppose someone else could potentially come in for him if we have a strong 2nd half of the season, which I'm sure would be PA's ideal scenario as he would actually get some compo instead of having to pay him off, Slav gets another job in the country and we get a cheap replacement.

His Work Permit is sponsored by SUFC & allows him to work at SUFC. If someone came in for him, he would have to apply for a new Work Permit allowing him to work at this other club. And he'd need to meet the criteria. Which he might not. Because of the long time he's managed outside a top league, he's put himself in a difficult position for future work permits.

Blessin or a blessin type would be ideal as a lower budget squad builder if the Slav project fails either this summer or next.

Another plus for Brexit then.

he will return to Fulham when they sack their manager in the PL

His Work Permit is sponsored by SUFC & allows him to work at SUFC. If someone came in for him, he would have to apply for a new Work Permit allowing him to work at this other club. And he'd need to meet the criteria. Which he might not. Because of the long time he's managed outside a top league, he's put himself in a difficult position for future work permits.

Cant do two years at the Mercure Winter Gardens surely?! Chemi Sanz is in the Travelodge opposite the former Waltheof School the poor bugger!

Cant do two years at the Mercure Winter Gardens surely?! Chemi Sanz is in the Travelodge opposite the former Waltheof School the poor bugger!
Didn't Jose manage 2.5 years at the lowry Hotel in Manchester costing a cool ÂŁ500k? Perhaps SJ and Sanz should get a house in Dore so they can take turns trying to stop Mousse going in the chipshop so much

Just signed for Genoa. Interesting move for him.
I follow them from afar. They're bloody lucky to have got him as they're odds on certs to go down. It's an unusual time for them though as they've just been bought out by some Florida based hedge fund who SEEM alright. They've been dodging relegation for a few years now, but I think it'll happen this time - I'd hope their stay in B would be short, but we know that doesn't always happen....

I just saw this article, I'd much rather win 4-1 one match and lose by the same amount the next than draw every game 0-0, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom