Alan Smith?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's nice to see that we can actually go for players at that level although I can't see it happening.

He did not have a great game against our reserves the other week either.

Yea he turned cardiff down but will the ex l**ds scumbag want to join us ?

I thought he'd said the only team he'd even consider were Bayern Munich?

i actually would like to see him at the blades and maybe he will sign for us...at end of day we are a premiership club so itll b better for him t come to us than go t leeds again or cardiff lol

I don't think he'd offer us much after his crap performance in the reserves against us, plus he's got competition from Webber, Kabba, Nade, Hulse and even Akincrapbiyi.

One bad performance in the reserves isn't much of a judgement i think.

Lets give him a go if he will come. He has all the experience and quality to compete at this level, and IS something extra to what we have at the minute.

Give him a chance.

Come from away said:
Not sure why everyone calls him just a striker, he was very effective for Man Utd both in midfield and at the back. He gets stuck in, reminds me a little of past favourite Mr. Brown.

He was never an effective midfielder, and manure performances/results when he was there was not as good. But perhaps this is just because manure have high standards.

I'd like him to come to the lane on a permanent basis. But as someone said a few weeks since, if he is just gonna come to us to up his fitness levels with a few poor performances just to go back to manure, then it is not worthwhile for ourselves.

7mil not worth it.

3mil is about right for him.

Yeh not worth 7 mil would love to sign someone like him though he is quality :)

I wouldn't rate him at more than £4.5m, which means that we'll probably put a bid of £6.5m in for him ;)

I have heard from numerous Blades that we may be getting Alan Smith on loan from Newcastle, so he can regain his fitness.

Is there any truth in this?

Would he be a good signing?

Please god no.

Ask any Newcastle fan if he was a good signing.

Id rather burn his wages each week than have that talentless L**ds scummer fleece us of money.

Come to play for us to regain his fitness, who the f*ck does he think he is.

Id rather burn his wages each week than have that talentless L**ds scummer fleece us of money.

Come to play for us to regain his fitness, who the f*ck does he think he is.

a twat clearly.

I think i'd rather have Spurr or Wood (after all he did score for us) from S6 than that tosser.

Same sort of player (stature and physique) as Billy sharp and would be no better than the said player, just a waste of money on our part.
Man ushited would'nt have let such a star go, and then of late sign the UN-injury prone Michael owen would they?

Same sort of player (stature and physique) as Billy sharp and would be no better than the said player, just a waste of money on our part.
Man ushited would'nt have let such a star go, and then of late sign the UN-injury prone Michael owen would they?

We're in a totally different league to 'Man ushited' and are never going to attract their targets. Its their castoffs we should be looking at.

Good player on his day. But that day has been and gone.

Back
Top Bottom