Alan Knill

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Alan, alongside Wilder you revived this club and dragged us up from bargain basement to top shelf. I’ll always appreciate you, your footballing brain and tactics. You didn’t get the credit you deserved from those outside of the football club.

🎶 CHRISSY WILDER AND ALAN KNILL…..

Agree Wilder might not manage again ,maybe medical related ? who knows what went off ?
There is a danger of reading too much into this, after all its a temp job when all said and done, obviously suits Knill, as for CW tough call, any job he takes will have added pressure and expectation even one of the sleeping giants like Bolton or Sunderland, job sat in a comfy tv studio is a nice litter earner, no pressure, regular hours, refreshments and a chauffer driven car etc

Agree Wilder might not manage again ,maybe medical related ? who knows what went off ?

I'd be surprised if so? There was an article released last week (The Athletic?) they did with Wilder while at his golfing club, someone posted it on here which is how I came to read it.

Anyway he was saying he was ready for the next challenge after the break he's had so far and wants to get managing again.

Back
Top Bottom