Ahmedhodzic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Same with Trusty and Robinson must be the worst backline we've ever had
have to agree with you there back 3 once again cost us just not good enough for this level thought we played really well in parts today but we cant hit a barndoor up front and just give stupid sloppy goals away at the other

He wanted to leave in January - and he wants to leave now......so he's giving 60% at best. Not sure who would want to sign him on this season's performance though.

A club that is interested in what a player can do for them going forwards, not what someone has done in the past?

Agree. When he arrived I loved his work rate.
He does lack ability, he can’t fuckin defend, read the play and ball watches.

There were plenty of examples last season but luckily we were so dominant and often had proper defenders getting him out of the shit.

We were blinded by his goals and driving with the ball

It’s unfair players who will run through walls to maximise their ability like Basham, Egan and O’Connell get horrific season/career ending injuries whilst this fraud has coasted through the season not looking like he gives a fuck he’s contributed to a team conceding over 100 goals.

I don’t know if it’s true but the comments him/his dad and Souza make in the media could destroy any dressing room.

Anel was man of the match for me today. He gets that award from me just by getting himself deliberately sent off today so that hopefully we never have to endure this total mardy arsed charlatan in our shirt again. Lord knows if he hadn't got himself deliberately sent off then Wilder would still have been picking this prick for the final 2 matches. Thankfully, he has done what Wilder should have done a while back and made sure that we don't have to see this insufferable fool again.

I detest this rats arse as much as I do LunnyCunt. Goodbye you rubber faced mardy arsed bastard. Hopefully the door will smack you in the face as you leave.

If Anel or Trusty (or god forbid both) are starting on the opening day it’s going to be a long season

Trusty was a perfectly fine Championship defender last season. That's kind of why we bought him, in case you forgot. He's struggled this season, yep, but let's be realistic, it's one hell of a step up and he hasn't exactly been helped by injuries to fellow defenders making the whole side weaker, being played in less than an ideal position on occasions, and those around him also being crap. It's not as if he's old and his legs have gone. He'll be reyt, probably not spectacular for sure, but certainly not an accident waiting to happen

Trusty was a perfectly fine Championship defender last season. That's kind of why we bought him, in case you forgot. He's struggled this season, yep, but let's be realistic, it's one hell of a step up and he hasn't exactly been helped by injuries to fellow defenders making the whole side weaker, being played in less than an ideal position on occasions, and those around him also being crap. It's not as if he's old and his legs have gone. He'll be reyt, probably not spectacular for sure, but certainly not an accident waiting to happen
That’s true, I’m probably being a bit harsh based on this season.

Was that last tackle deserving of a red it looked no worse that the one Yates did on Blaster which was not punished at all

2/ changing subject where was Holgate today, will he be the repacement, if not who?

Was that last tackle deserving of a red it looked no worse that the one Yates did on Blaster which was not punished at all

2/ changing subject where was Holgate today, will he be the repacement, if not who?

Livescore indicated second yellow. Holgate was on the bench today. In terms of replacement, Curtis for me. Don't give a shit if Bladezz thinks he's Halifax Town level, give him the experience, worst comes to worst he finds out exactly where he is lacking and needs to improve

Edit - is Holgate even eligible, come to think about it? I would assume not

I would like to know who the likes of Anel and Souza think are queuing up to sign them. They both obviously think they are too good for playing for us. A centre back and a defensive midfielder who have been part of a side conceding 100 goals and counting in a season will not be getting a move to a top side.

And on the same subject who the fuck do the players dicking about over contracts think are waiting in the wings for them.

Overpaid petulant children is the phrase that has sprung to mind over this season.

Back
Top Bottom