Agenda

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has anyone really asked for Hecky to be sacked???

We're a point off the play offs with seven to go, five at home, lets not go chucking the towel in just yet!

Has anyone really asked for Hecky to be sacked???

We're a point off the play offs with seven to go, five at home, lets not go chucking the towel in just yet!

Yes, I’m not going searching for it, but some twat of a troll was on his case last night.

I don't think we'll win all our home games. It's going to be tight. I think Boro and Forest will be 3rd and 4th. It's those other two spots. If we win our game in hand of Huddersfield/Blackburn and so does Luton we'd be 7th but only a couple of points behind 5th and 6th. I doubt anyone will be winning most of their games. I think it will come down to the last game. If we get strikers back.

View attachment 133422
You mean Billy back rest of the strikers have done nothing for 2-3 seasons now

I predicted quite a while ago

Hudds
Firest
Midds
Us

Still think this
Without being arsed to check, I doubt there's anyone in the country with as many as 71% of their fixtures at home.

This is a huge thing. Everyone else has effectively cashed in their chips and we haven't.

Under Hecky we have taken 23/27 home points. Over 5 matches that's between 12 and 13 points. That alone would give us 73-74 points. We've tailed off a bit away but taken 15/33. So a couple of points would give us 75-76. I'd be surprised if this isn't enough for a play off place.

Hecky isn't the problem here the problem lies squarely with the players he inherited. Ageing squad, lop sided squad, very little pace in the squad and a good smattering of expensive players who have massively under achieved whilst with us. There is no mileage in comparing Hecky with Wilder these players are mostly what Wilder brought to the club.

Back
Top Bottom