adkins days numbered?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

poor argument
by comparison with our peers we spent more than most league one clubs

still shows that managers are not indispensable ,
Warnock did great by us , but as soon as we were relegated from the prem he became surplus
in terms of results , Blackwell , saved us from relegation got us to a play off , finished 8th in the championship and we couldnt wait to get shut
why oh why are some wanting to cling on to a man who's seeing us finish mid table in league one
with football worse than Blackwell put in front of us

its baffling
We wasted more money than our peers, on sacking managers and no clear structure in the club.
You don't understand that change takes time. He's had a lot of external factors to address, give the man a chance to change things.

We wasted more money than our peers, on sacking managers and no clear structure in the club.
You don't understand that change takes time. He's had a lot of external factors to address, give the man a chance to change things.
change takes time
Barnsley were in bottom 4 in november
they are probably in play offs , 6 months later

6 months is acceptable

I thought this had already been decided, with Adkins leaving by mutual consent. Only question for me; is how can Barnsley turn it round in 6mths, whilst it takes us at least 6 years.

I thought this had already been decided, with Adkins leaving by mutual consent. Only question for me; is how can Barnsley turn it round in 6mths, whilst it takes us at least 6 years.
Barnsley are on in the brink of the playoffs. They've turned nothing around.

It's making rash decisions based on random events that's left is in such shit - eg sacking Wilson based in the pigs performance the year before.

I can understand what brain donors like Blade too long are too challenged to see this, but the chairman doing it is silly.

UTB

As far as paying Cluff off, our glorious leader said he was sacked for non footballing reasons, surely that can only be misconduct, therefore gets nowt......maybe

As far as paying Cluff off, our glorious leader said he was sacked for non footballing reasons, surely that can only be misconduct, therefore gets nowt......maybe

Seeing how he dug his heels in after Derby to be sure of his comp money before joining us I think it extremely doubtful he got nothing (and don't forget his travelling circus will have got paid as well).

Nope got a year's wages.. Adkins one year too. No get out clauses that have been suggested.

Certainly feels like something is going on doesn't it?

Monday 9th May at 10am Adkins is getting all the players in a room to watch a final DVD together. Wild Geese with his favourites Michael Cane and Richard Burton.

Only issue he has, is that the film has the the language being in Turkish . Fate , fine lines , and all that jazz.

Is it today dad?

The board seem split and don't know what to do....mebbe the McCabe's will feyt Princey's mob at HT..winner takes all...no swords allowed...

Back
Top Bottom