Aboubakar Kamara

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SirMontyOfSheff

Reaction score
This guy has just had an offer accepted on a house in Stannington, would look like he is signing for one of the South Yorkshire clubs. Maybe it is us, would certainly add some depth up top.

This guy has just had an offer accepted on a house in Stannington, would look like he is signing for one of the South Yorkshire clubs. Maybe it is us, would certainly add some depth up top.

How do you know this?

Assuming this is true, I can only see it being us (although the cynic in me says Stannington 🤔)

Potentially useful player tbf and different to what we have but a complete diving twat.

Could it just be someone with the same name? Or is the OP confident it’s the one he is referring to?

Could it just be someone with the same name? Or is the OP confident it’s the one he is referring to?
It’s also not the player who’s just scored for Cameroon, in case anyone’s making that mistake!

Wouldn’t it be unusual for a player to buy a house straight away, particularly when nothing seems to have been confirmed regarding a signing. I’d expect a footballer to rent a house in the short term.

Maybe he's diversifying his wealth portfolio, and investing in real estate? I'd personally recommend a Vanguard ETF tracker for the fella, but property is also a popular option nevertheless. The downsides are having to manage the expenses associated with rental income personally, or paying a large chunk out to a letting agency/management company, but I'm sure he's considered this.

Either way, GLTTL, I hope it works out for him, and his passive income stream goes as expected.

It’s also not the player who’s just scored for Cameroon, in case anyone’s making that mistake!

Wouldn’t it be unusual for a player to buy a house straight away, particularly when nothing seems to have been confirmed regarding a signing. I’d expect a footballer to rent a house in the short term.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. Despite them being rich, I’m sure they generally rent initially, unless they’re local.

Maybe he's diversifying his wealth portfolio, and investing in real estate? I'd personally recommend a Vanguard ETF tracker for the fella, but property is also a popular option nevertheless. The downsides are having to manage the expenses associated with rental income personally, or paying a large chunk out to a letting agency/management company, but I'm sure he's considered this.

Either way, GLTTL, I hope it works out for him, and his passive income stream goes as expected.
Now would be a terrible time to buy a house for investment purposes. So I doubt it, especially with him having no ties to Sheffield, nor Stannington being an overly ‘hot’ area.

I know there are some massive 700k + houses up here which are "technically" Stannington for sale. As much as I love it up here, it doesn't scream "professional footballer"

I know there are some massive 700k + houses up here which are "technically" Stannington for sale. As much as I love it up here, it doesn't scream "professional footballer"
The old brickworks. modern executive 4-5 bedroom homes with tiny gardens and views into each overs kitchen etc. Keep up with the jonses cars on the front drives and hot tubs ( filth ponds) round the back. Giles ? ex piggy player lives on there. Very much in demand those houses and prices have rocketed since building 2-3 years ago. That estate screams third division footballer . It's a very underrated part of Sheffield. Despite this estate of bright yellow boxes it's got great countryside and still some pubs.

The old brickworks. modern executive 4-5 bedroom homes with tiny gardens and views into each overs kitchen etc. Keep up with the jonses cars on the front drives and hot tubs ( filth ponds) round the back. Giles ? ex piggy player lives on there. Very much in demand those houses and prices have rocketed since building 2-3 years ago. That estate screams third division footballer . It's a very underrated part of Sheffield. Despite this estate of bright yellow boxes it's got great countryside and still some pubs.
It's still Stannington, where the gene pool has the depth of a small puddle.

Brother has come up with back story to this. Knows the vendors. Kamara’s better half has good local attachment to Sheffield. Her mother has a house close by. This estate is very popular and houses are a good investment. This is not Stanwood etc , this is like the mayfield valley but affordable. Unlikely to be coming to a local club but think Forest ? Kids on this estate are more likely to go to private school and be dropped off in a 100k car.

Back
Top Bottom