Player Suggestion Aaron Connolly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bongleblade

Reaction score
Ex-brighton striker who’s made the move to hull permanently. 4 in 4 for Hull, only 23yo… could be one to look at in january or next season?

I can’t see how we can completely turn our noses up… seems like his breakthrough year. Same things were said when i suggested Toney when he was 23

As for attitude… Madine was a nob, Leon Clarke was a nob, Ched Evans… etc etc

There are a few players around who I think are complete nobs, but I can appreciate their talent. Aaron Connelly fits the first part of my sentence, but most definitely doesn't fit the last bit.

I can’t see how we can completely turn our noses up… seems like his breakthrough year. Same things were said when i suggested Toney when he was 23

As for attitude… Madine was a nob, Leon Clarke was a nob, Ched Evans… etc etc
Too early to say it's his breakthrough year when he's had one good month. He had a good three months for Brighton a few years ago, then did next to nothing for three years.

Talking about 'breakthrough years', what about former United youth player Jake Young at Bradford but loaned to Swindon in the same league (2), 9 goals and 3 assists in 6 games. Had a look at him on video and there seems to be nothing special about him except he gets into the right place at the right time.

Too early to say it's his breakthrough year when he's had one good month. He had a good three months for Brighton a few years ago, then did next to nothing for three years.
Fair enough man! Could be one to watch anyway

Back
Top Bottom