Mike Tresor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Serious talent from this lad and on the other wing of Genk, Paintsil. Belgian league as per is crammed full of talent, think it would be smart of us to dip back into that market. I feel that the eredivisie should be in a our focus as well. ⚔️

I think this is one area Hecky was complaining about in terms of not scouting well enough. Sides like Brentford and Brighton clearly have top tier overseas scouting systems and its paid off handsomely.

A championship player we should be looking at irrespective of whether Illi foes or not is Ilias Chair at QPR, reminds me a lot of Eze

Have we changed our scouting recently?

I remember first season in the Prem (before we spanked everything on Brewster and Ramsdale) we were linked with a lot of these types of players that have gone on to be quite successful (Jonathan David & Emmanuel Dennis and the Turkish Keeper that has been linked again)

Have we changed our scouting recently?

I remember first season in the Prem (before we spanked everything on Brewster and Ramsdale) we were linked with a lot of these types of players that have gone on to be quite successful (Jonathan David & Emmanuel Dennis and the Turkish Keeper that has been linked again)
The reason behind us signing Brewster and Ramsdale rather than David and Cekir was Chris Wilder. The European scouting was headed up by Jan van Winckel but he's no longer involved at the Lane so who knows how we'll identify any targets this summer.

The reason behind us signing Brewster and Ramsdale rather than David and Cekir was Chris Wilder. The European scouting was headed up by Jan van Winckel but he's no longer involved at the Lane so who knows how we'll identify any targets this summer.
Cheers 👍 I remember something about Van Winckel leaving but didn't realise it was that significant.

Who identified Anel?

Brentford, Leicester, Brighton, Wolves and Nottingham Forest are all interested in him and Burnley had an offer rejected in the JTW.

Genk also look set to qualify for the CL this season.

Gift Orban scored again for Gent, but there are rumours that they want £30m for him. :oops:

Oh yes I remember reading that now. Cheers.
And Berge was signed due to Van Wenkles Belgium connections. Its seems we have no real European scouting at all reading between the lines

...other than on this forum ?
To be fair snowflake some of the suggestions on here look pretty good. I don't know how everyone knows of these players. I don't think I ve heard of one of em !

To be fair snowflake some of the suggestions on here look pretty good. I don't know how everyone knows of these players. I don't think I ve heard of one of em !
I am the same but my son in law seems to know most European players, but not those that we can afford !!

Back
Top Bottom