Player Suggestion A player like Ryan Yates…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blades_95

Reaction score
…but not Ryan Yates cos he’s bobbar.

But whenever I’ve watched Forest this season, Yates does an important job of running round, closing down, niggly fouls and diving to win free kicks. Seems to be one of those players who gets away with all of this without getting a yellow card until his 7th or 8th offence too, like Fernandinho used to.

Could we do with a player like this next season? Undoubtedly Norwood is a better footballer, but is often too easy to run past at the top level. A midfielder like Yates / Montgomery next to Doyle and Sander who can actually play might be the way forward. Thoughts?

He’d be the perfect midfielder for us
Totally agree. Would be so happy with Hamer. But pretty sure he'll go to a mid table team for 15-20mill. Maybe Wolves to replace Neves?

Gus Hamer, if Cov don't go up he should be a priority. Just the right kind of bite and energy we need to give the likes of Berge a platform to perform and express himself
I've been saying we should sign him since they got promoted from League One (Barlaser too - we let that one get away). I think he'd be out of budget now.

Back
Top Bottom