A goodbye from Boo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry to read this. RIP our fellow Blade.

Glad at least your football team nanager to bring you some great job in these fihal weeks.

Sincerest condolences to Mrs Boo and the family.

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB

There are no words I can offer that will make any difference. But I'd like to offer my love and condolences.

Another part of the furniture goes.....

Just picked up on the sad loses of Boo and Jehovah. Shocked and dumfounded, puts everything into perspective.
Would like to send my Deepest Condolences to both families at this sad time. Rest in Peace Boo Radley and Jehovah, you will be missed.

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds, – and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of – wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,
I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air…

Up, up the long, delirious burning blue
I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or ever eagle flew –
And, while with silent, lifting mind I’ve trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

John Gillespie Magee
An Anglo-American aviator and poet. Magee served in the Royal Canadian Air Force, which he joined before the United States entered the war; he died in a mid-air collision over Lincolnshire in 1941.

RIP Boo and Jehovah

Sad news,RIP Boo and also Jehovah...i've just lost my wife last month so can certainly empathise with those who knew them both.

That’s crackers, he was posting at 7am
So sad, just shows how we can’t take anything for granted.

RIP Boo, top poster, top Blade but most importantly a top man. You’ll be missed x

Really sad news, condolences to all. I never knowingly met boo although there's every chance I've seen him at games and exchanged words etc but like a lot of people who post away on here, it's like you know them as friends.

RIP to the king of LMS.

Really shocked at this.

Rip to both boo radley and Jehovah - two quality, erudite and witty posters gone far too soon.

My thoughts are with their familes and friends at this sad time. In complete shock.

RIP Blades.

Such terrible news! All my condolences to you and your family and friends.

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB
Saddest News, RIP Boo, our thoughts are with you Mrs Boo and family .

So sorry to hear of your loss. Really appreciated Boos insights and views as did everyone here. Thoughts and prayers with you all,

Sad news,RIP Boo and also Jehovah...i've just lost my wife last month so can certainly empathise with those who knew them both.
Sorry,i seem to have posted on the wrong thread...apologies.

Back
Top Bottom