6 new pro contracts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Big year for a few of those boys next year as you’d assume they’ll become regulars for the 23’s
Osula looked very strong at the end of the season. Do you think he's had a growth spurt?

Osula looked very strong at the end of the season. Do you think he's had a growth spurt?
Osula certainly looked like he had the tools much like jebbison if a bit less polished. I’ll be interested to see how Maguire progresses given he’s likely going to be nailed on to start if brunt goes on loan like he should.

Is it Ayari who is supposed to be a reyt baller?

Osula certainly looked like he had the tools much like jebbison if a bit less polished. I’ll be interested to see how Maguire progresses given he’s likely going to be nailed on to start if brunt goes on loan like he should.
I just couldn't remember Osula being so tall - I've seen Cullinan listed at 6ft and 6ft 1.

There are so many youngsters that can't make the step up and unfortunately fall away , but good look to them all , there at the perfect club to develop as previous players have proved , we might even hold on to one of them if they can make the step up !

What the fuck am i talking about were bound to sell if there any good !!

Still no Ndiaye?
The six have all just finished their 2 year scholarship and have signed pro terms - others have been released.
Ndiaye did not come through our youth system and signed pro terms when he joined - is still under contract -presume till 2022. He will be 22 years old next March.

After Jebbison doing well in the first team and all the hype just think we have another 3 talented strikers coming through 😯
Osula
Hackford
Williams

The six have all just finished their 2 year scholarship and have signed pro terms - others have been released.
Ndiaye did not come through our youth system and signed pro terms when he joined - is still under contract -presume till 2022. He will be 22 years old next March.
Do you have any news of those released please? A couple of the Westfield school lads my daughter knows aren't part of that group.

Linking this to the Norwood thread about him daring to have an opinion..

im aware they are not stood on the playing surface but look at the absolute state of that grass.

After Jebbison doing well in the first team and all the hype just think we have another 3 talented strikers coming through 😯
Osula
Hackford
Williams
We've got Luther Williams and Theo Williams but they haven't played up front.
Young Will Lankshear was banging them in though 👍

Yeah, aware of Oli, it's Louis and Callum I was thinking of.
They might not necessarily have been released just not offered pro terms yet. It’s hard to work out as we didn’t include any of the youngsters on the official released list.

He is stalling on a new deal though, which is what impacting his first team opportunities last season.
If he doesn't sign a new deal going into this season I can't see him getting any time on the pitch for us.

Do you have any news of those released please? A couple of the Westfield school lads my daughter knows aren't part of that group.
There never seems to be a report of the second year scholars who have not been offered a pro deal - so by default those who have not are Chapman , Skerritt, Grant and Viggars . I did read that Viggars had got a contract with Charlton.

Back
Top Bottom