5th round fixture

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seriously though,

What are the odds on drawing them mugs? My head is fried. I don't do maths like that anymore.

Thinking ? What do we have to gain from playing those cunts in the next round . No enjoyment from the game. Tense and nervous the the days before hand. We turn up but horrible ro watch

Isn't that what footballs all about?

The real question is will we finally open the fucking Kop?

Not when we are playing those twats. In the cup they will everything to gain and we will have everything to lose . Cant contemplate losing.to them so I do t want us to play them

We wouldn't lose this game.

We wouldn't lose this game.
A few years ago when we played Charlton ( after they beat the piggy twats). If the pigs has beat Charlton in the previous round I Ibelieve we had beat them. if they fluked a win we could have thrown back at them about being in a lower league. I dont want to give them any hope or even a win that they might hold us..it is not worth the street and pain

A few years ago when we played Charlton ( after they beat the piggy twats). If the pigs has beat Charlton in the previous round I Ibelieve we had beat them. if they fluked a win we could have thrown back at them about being in a lower league. I dont want to give them any hope or even a win that they might hold us..it is not worth the street and pain

If we draw each other we get revenge for 93. Be bold and ceratainly don't fear losing to that shower of shit.

But if you don't draw them wirh first 2 out of hat it then becomes 1 in 13, then 1 in 11 and so on. So it is actually 1 in 48.
There's 15 other clubs or pairings we could draw, so the odds are 15 to one. With every draw that is made, with neither or nor Wednesday, the odds come down, until if neither club has been drawn for the eighth tie it becomes inevitable.

There's 15 other clubs or pairings we could draw, so the odds are 15 to one. With every draw that is made, with neither or nor Wednesday, the odds come down, until if neither club has been drawn for the eighth tie it becomes inevitable.
That is what I said. Each time you have a home club drawn you have a new draw so it is 1 in 48. Think about the chances of winning the lottery. They are not 6 in 49 (or how many balls there are).

I was about to write something similar to Cheets, but can't put it any better.

Back
Top Bottom