5th on Christmas day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ditto, unfortunately i'm having to spend Xmas Day with a Pig family member who fulfills every cliche of Pigness, but suddenly it's turning into a gloatastic day. Thank you Blades. Thank you CW and AK and all the players. I love you 😍

I’ve started watching other Premier League games other than our own, but I didn’t expect to be watching Man U and Spurs games to check out our rivals for 5th place.. and Chelsea in 4th.

Big things for me are that Spurs and Man U have less to offer than Wolves at this moment. We’ll surely have our own dip in form again (probably against City and Liverpool) but the way that we organise and set ourselves up, we’re far more structured than Spurs, Man U and even Chelsea on this showing.

Watford will be tough on Boxing Day but in meantime, merry fucking xmas! What a time to be a Blade!

And to think Liverpool only beat us due to a freak mistake by Deano and we gifted Chelsea a 2-0 lead at their place with mistakes and still got a point from them. Only Man City worry me now and thats because its the only side i've not seen us up against.

Watford has just got a damn sight tougher. I didn't think ive ever be in position to be saying this but I don't think we have to worry about man utd because they turn up for big games & cant be arsed for the small games. as proven this month. but I would've been happy with 5th bottom & yet here we are exceeding all expectations all over again

Watford has just got a damn sight tougher. I didn't think ive ever be in position to be saying this but I don't think we have to worry about man utd because they turn up for big games & cant be arsed for the small games. as proven this month. but I would've been happy with 5th bottom & yet here we are exceeding all expectations all over again

I think it's got a damn sight easier. They will be wanting to come at us now, big fucking mistake.

I think it's got a damn sight easier. They will be wanting to come at us now, big fucking mistake.

ah good point hopefully with confidence we wont be seeing watford park the bus. because even players of man city quality struggle. I thought we seen the back of teams parking the bus

It's a massive dream - will wake up tomorrow and Adkins will still be in charge.
I wonder what Adkins thinks now??
Cos I think thank fucking hell you made a balls up of managing us. Your bad management got us Wilder.

Ditto, unfortunately i'm having to spend Xmas Day with a Pig family member who fulfills every cliche of Pigness, but suddenly it's turning into a gloatastic day. Thank you Blades. Thank you CW and AK and all the players. I love you 😍

Blades; living the pigs dreams.

It's amazing when you think about it.

In almost every season Wilders been in charge we've been expected to struggle, as we were either newly promoted, or thought not to have quality players to sustain a high position in the table.

The one season where we were actually a dominant team in the league in terms of resources, players and money spent was his first season, in League One.

What happened?

30 wins
100 points
Champions

This season we're already fantastic. Just imagine how good we would be with greater resources.. frightening!

And even The Daily Fail is beginning to take notice and to wonder where this magnificent team will end up

we dont seem to be trumpeting the fact we are in the automatic Europa Cup place at xmas
yes it means starting in July , and adds 20 games to a season if you progress, but hey ho

We sit 5th at Christmas as rightly said by OP we have 28 points, now we would not normally expect that many till round about March? This season has been one long rollercoaster we've proved we can live with the big boys our next 2 away games are tricky, Citeh & Liverpool what United should do now is extend CWAK's contracts.

I know it doesn't guarantee he'd stop but it does say hey this board believe in us, we love it here enjoy it while it's happening.

Come on we're in nose bleed territory for a Blade and I personally have to go back to 70's to have us this high in top division, it's great and more than anything giving a "rods up" to such as Crooks and co who based their predictions on our 06-07 exploits.

We play great football defend brilliantly we haven't one bighead in the team, I think Olly has come back to earth now, he's 23 gone for 20m he's bound to have a head like a "50 bob cabbage" for a while.

He was MoM Saturday and I can only see good times for him as he may have dropped his attitude shall we say, he is big and strong and can only get better. I have to say only Blades fans at times seem full of doom and gloom trust me you young uns ain't seen no real bad times, so bloody well enjoy the ride I've had to wait till my 60's to get it you lot get it much earlier.

Merry Christmas to all Blades and COYRAWW.

I cant be bothered to create a whole new thread about it, but curious to know if anyone would change this team for the current 11. I'm a little bit torn, obviously there's players within that 11 that are clearly world class however we have an efficient well oiled machine with our current 11.

Maguire for example, he's world class, but I love O'Connell/ Egan and I wouldn't change them (Maguire tends to play on the left or central in a back three)

Back
Top Bottom