3rd Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's got to be Arsenal at the lane.
Seven thirty Saturday night: snow, wind, rain, full ground, full noise and Mousett coming on to score the winner - kebab in hand, with no salad, double chilli sauce and extra chips.
Ramsdale plays a blinder, but Wes was better!

It's got to be Arsenal at the lane.
Seven thirty Saturday night: snow, wind, rain, full ground, full noise and Mousett coming on to score the winner - kebab in hand, with no salad, double chilli sauce and extra chips.
Ramsdale plays a blinder, but Wes was better!
ZAMMO-grange-hill-just-say-no-to-drugs.jpg

Why no MGW
No FA rule about loan players against parent club That is a Premier League rule
Just need to get permission Should be a good indicator whether they intend to recall him

I'm hoping for a St Albans win tomorrow and an away draw to them so I can just walk down to the ground! Even if Boreham Wood win it's not too far and never been there before.
I used to live in st albans, great away day. Pubs everywhere!

I don't get the negativity. We ain't going to win it so surely the point is getting drawn against a decent sized club ideally a Premier League club and having a right pop at them. We are the underdogs but it is eminently winnable. Go there with a bit of belief, play well and we might just have a great day out. I bet some of the fans are the same who moaned before we went to Villa in the cup a few years ago and kicked their arse and we had a right top day.

Think it's a great tie for us tbh.

Might not be a Saturday game as normal. Baggies got a home draw v Seagull from East Sussex so is there a possibility that one of the games will have to be played on another day.

Molineux is one of the worst grounds possible as an away fan at the best of times. I'd much rather have an obscure one to tick off.

Probably still end up there freezing mi tits off though.

Why no MGW
No FA rule about loan players against parent club That is a Premier League rule
Just need to get permission Should be a good indicator whether they intend to recall him
It will be contractual. Wolves aren’t going to let our best player potentially knock them out of the FA cup when they own him.

It’s up to wolves if they wanna go through or not. They could just totally underestimate us or totally smash us. Totally up to them

Is it on the telly? It must have a reasonable cupset factor.
Hate that word. Is nothing sacred?

Is it on the telly? It must have a reasonable cupset factor.
Hate that word. Is nothing sacred?
I doubt very much it will be. Think there are 6 games on live. 3 bbc and 3 itv. I think definitely selected will be:
Swindon v Man City
Man U v Villa
West Ham v Leeds
Forest v Arsenal

Then possibly:
Swansea v Southampton
West Brom v Brighton

Don't think Chelsea v Chezzie will be picked.

Many other games are picked for international coverage though so good chance it could be one of them.

Back
Top Bottom