3rd Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How about lowest ranked team at home for rounds 3,4 & 5.

After that we'll take the money option at home and on TV

thanks

UTB

How about lowest ranked team at home for rounds 3,4 & 5.

After that we'll take the money option at home and on TV

thanks

UTB
The only problem with that is that Ricky doesn't like it when the kop isn't open. I think a combination of the kop being closed and the players taking a knee might send him over the edge.

Barcodes at Home. Winnable game against the mega wealthy. The super rich Princes against the Pauper Prince. A powerful middle eastern State against the Ilkla Moor bhat 'at yokels of that there Sheffield.

We'd get a good crowd some decent revenue and probably a TV slot. It would be worth it just to listen to the conspiracy theorists going into over drive predicting we would be under orders to throw the game. Daily Fail poster boy Samuels would be able to dine out on this for years to come.

Who do we want in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. The Blades are ball number 34

I don't fancy a home or away tie with any of the other clubs in the Championship not even one v are struggling neighbours Barnsley.

Home draw with Arsenal would be nice, Ramsdale returning to BDTBL or even a local derby v Chesterfield
1 of the BIG clubs and maybe Man Utd be ok then we could see a totally unbiased game on the box 🤣

Anyone away where I’ve not been before, either Brentford of Wimbledon would be my preferred choice.

A bit harsh. If you're into art deco buildings, the Midland Hotel, Morecambe is worth a visit.

Nice long esplanade, too, if you fancy a stroll but a bit chilly this time of year.
Featured in 'Poirot' , have had a few nice weekends there & the original Italian ice-cream cafe on the prom is like going back to my 60s childhood

Man Utd at Bramall Lane, chance to watch Cristiano Ronaldo. world's best player in my opinion.

I don't fancy a home or away tie with any of the other clubs in the Championship not even one v are struggling neighbours Barnsley.

Home draw with Arsenal would be nice, Ramsdale returning to BDTBL or even a local derby v Chesterfield
If 34 draw 36 does the world end or just a bye

34 Post of the season researched very well 😁😁😊😁😊😁

Back
Top Bottom