23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

View attachment 169367

Please be a Unisex cut. They look class.
There was a woman on twitter yesterday asking for women's cut shirts.

Apparently her sizeable chest would mean she needs a 4XL to fit comfortably over her boobies. But this would be down to her knees.

Unfortunately, no pictures of proof.

Surely they’ll do a unisex version of that away shirt. They’ll sell ‘em

Remember the days when football magazines used to show a fit bird in a men’s football shirt as a way of appealing to men. Indeed if your girlfriend wore your shirt, that was THE sexiest thing ever. Now we see women players in their own shirts and we want to buy the same shirt for ourselves. Do you think women will find it sexy to see a man wearing a women’s team shirt, in size 6XL with a bit of gut hanging out the bottom?

There was a woman on twitter yesterday asking for women's cut shirts.

Apparently her sizeable chest would mean she needs a 4XL to fit comfortably over her boobies. But this would be down to her knees.

Unfortunately, no pictures of proof.

"...down to her knees." The shirt? Or the boobies?

Tell you what, that Autoglass sponsor is better than ours...

...and that women's third kit is the best of the kit 🤩 way better than any of the men's!

The collar on the home mini kit is 100 x better than normal adult shirts and stupid shit like this makes me reyt mardy

1693062994852.png
1693063062892.png

Took my daughter down to the lane today for her birthday shirt. Opted for the mint Green keeper top. Quality seems decent and design looks good.

Got one of a handful of the yellow warm up tops for me as well. Quality not as good on them.

Took my daughter down to the lane today for her birthday shirt. Opted for the mint Green keeper top. Quality seems decent and design looks good.

Got one of a handful of the yellow warm up tops for me as well. Quality not as good on them.
Warm up top at shirt or jumper thing? I got the t shirt and the quality is excellent. Better than the shirts last season. Feels very adidasy in fact quality wise.

Warm up top at shirt or jumper thing? I got the t shirt and the quality is excellent. Better than the shirts last season. Feels very adidasy in fact quality wise.
Warm up a shirt. To be fair I wore it to the match yesterday and it seemed fine. Good fit (albeit 2 sizes up from my usual).

Quality of the match shirts is better from what I’ve seen though but that’s to be expected I guess.

Yeah, got the boy Wes’ shirt. Quality seems good and the fit is great, much better around the neck than the home or away shirts.

Mine and the lads away shirts fitted as normal. Didn’t need to size up at all and they weren’t tight.

However, the training tops……order between 1-2 sizes up

“I don’t have love handles do I…..oooo there they are!”

Back
Top Bottom