23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s your standard 2023 jazzy patterned shirt. Ten a penny last couple of seasons. It’s not bad though. Aside from that horrific collar which is on all outfield 23/24 shirts now bar the yellow away. 🤮🤮🤮

Can anyone spot what they refer to ‘cause I’m struggling 🤷🏻‍♂️ possibly the handles of the blades?

IMG_8389.jpeg

1692979262336.png

Better than the third. Not better than the Home and away, or the White and Green GK tops.

Would suit someone like Port Vale, or Yeovil
The third kit is all light grey.

For obvious time of the month pragmatism the women's game has tried to move away from light colours, especially shorts.

I wonder if this was a consideration?

For obvious time of the month pragmatism the women's game has tried to move away from light colours, especially shorts.

I would think so. Also different teams with different kit clashes in the women’s championship. For example the women wore the black and gold a few times last season whereas I can only think of the men wearing it once?

Is the yellow shirt, the women's 3rd then?

This green shirt is listed as their away. But... the women were in the promo vid when the yellow was announced as the "Sheffield United Away"

🤔

This green shirt is listed as their away. But... the women were in the promo vid when the yellow was announced as the "Sheffield United Away"

🤔
Yeah, this is confusing

Well at least the lasses got a less daft sponsor. Much prefer to have that auto glass one across the board, I mean it's not amazing but at least it's plain and fairly forgettable.

I would imagine that there is a gulf in terms of the sponsorship monies. I would imagine that whilst the are a wider known company, Autoglass are financially more League One or Two sponsor than Premier League.

I would imagine that there is a gulf in terms of the sponsorship monies. I would imagine that whilst the are a wider known company, Autoglass are financially more League One or Two sponsor than Premier League.
They did Chelsea in late 90s I think. Seem to recall Vialli in a shirt with Autoglass on front.

All explained there.

🤔

Yeah, this is confusing

Spoken to the store. The Ladies away shirt will be available in Junior from 5-6 and adult sizes. No mini kits though. Definitely need to try it on as the adults (may) be contoured to a ladies body. Not much of a problem for many of us who have chippy tits. Can’t Try before you buy though as they are online only. I really like it, might get this and the mint one this year

Can men buy a mens size in the womens away shirt!??
If not, id like to bring to the clubs attention, just how sexist that is, and how it reverses to equal opportunities movement!
Right on!!!!

Can men buy a mens size in the womens away shirt!??
If not, id like to bring to the clubs attention, just how sexist that is, and how it reverses to equal opportunities movement!
Its not called ‘mens sizing’, its called adults sizing……

Spoken to the store. The Ladies away shirt will be available in Junior from 5-6 and adult sizes. No mini kits though. Definitely need to try it on as the adults (may) be contoured to a ladies body. Not much of a problem for many of us who have chippy tits. Can’t Try before you buy though as they are online only. I really like it, might get this and the mint one this year
When you spoke to them did you not ask if it was a women’s fit?

Back
Top Bottom