23/01/10 - Bolton Wanderers v. Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ticket Details

Bolton Wanderers v Sheffield United
FA Cup 4th Round
Saturday 23rd January, Kick Off 3.00pm

This match is ALL TICKET for Blades fans. Tickets will NOT be available on the day of the game.
We have been allocated an initial 2,000 tickets, with further tickets available upon request.
Tickets are priced £12 Adults, £10 Adult Season Ticket Holders and Concessions (Seniors over 65, under 21s), £8 Concession Season Ticket Holders, £5 Juniors under 18, and £4 Junior under 18 Season Ticket Holders.
This match is a Category A fixture therefore 50 Loyalty Points will be issued to supporters purchasing tickets.
Due to the short amount of time to sell tickets we will not be using the Loyalty Points Scheme.

Tickets are on sale on the following dates:
Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th January
2009/10 Season Ticket Holders

1 ticket per season ticket holder.
Friday 15th January
Club Card, Junior/Teen Blades,
Super Draw Members and
Official Supporters Club Members

1 ticket per member.
Monday 18th January
General Sale

Tickets will be on sale in person, over the telephone on 0871 995 1889 or by post. Details of each supporter are required to check and allocate loyalty points.
Any supporter applying by post should clearly state which date of sale they are applying for by writing the application date on the front of the envelope.
Please calculate your loyalty points carefully before applying for tickets. This can be checked with the Ticket Office or by email [email protected]

Sheffield United are subsidising the coach travel for fans wishing to travel to Bolton. To take advantage of this offer both coach and match tickets must be purchased at the same time.
Coach Details

Bolton Wandereds v Sheffield United
Saturday 23rd January
Departs 11.00am prompt

Sheffield United are subsidising the coach travel for fans wishing to travel to Bolton. To take advantage of this offer both coach and match tickets must be purchased at the same time.
The subsidised Away Blade coach tickets are available priced £10.
Strictly no alcohol allowed.
Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Bookings may be made in person at the Ticket Office or by telephone on 0871 995 1889.

Terrific effort by Bolton & SUFC to make this very affordable for everyone.

Sounds like a great performance tonight, Unitedites should travel over in their droves to the Rebok, seeing 4,000 Blades in the away end would give the players a massive boost.

Think I'll go to this one. It's only £2.20 return on the train for me from Manchester.

I should imagine we'll be in the Bromilow Arms again.

Been to Bolton far too many times :)

Might venture out to my first away game of the season for this one. Been meaning to go to one.

Train is only £15.80 return too BOOYA

Ungrateful buggers not giving cheaper travel to QPR :p

Should be a good day out, I'll probably end up seeing you all in that pub. Been there everytime I've been to Bolton, so I might aswell carry that trend on!

Should be a good day out, I'll probably end up seeing you all in that pub. Been there everytime I've been to Bolton, so I might aswell carry that trend on!

Somehow don't think we'll be sat outside in the sun this year though :D

Somehow don't think we'll be sat outside in the sun this year though :D

Upper tier tickets going on sale tomorrow. I hate being a Prick, but would it be a Prickish thing to give back my inferior lower tier tickets to the ticket office in order to get the Bourgeoise upper tier tickets? Also would the ticket office allow this?

Upper tier tickets going on sale tomorrow. I hate being a Prick, but would it be a Prickish thing to give back my inferior lower tier tickets to the ticket office in order to get the Bourgeoise upper tier tickets? Also would the ticket office allow this?

Don't see why not.

We'll not kick off another Wembleyesqe argument about it though ;)

We've always sat on the upper at Bolton before and it's a good view.

No it's not prickish, I want to do the same. Why should people going later get the better view?

Really looking forward to this one!

From os:

Only 400 seats remain out of our full allocation of just under 5,000 tickets for Saturday's FA Cup 4th round draw against Bolton.

:thumbup:

gutted, been laid off at work friday, got my tickets to take my daughter to 1st away game, (shes 6), we are both season ticket holders , and now the coaches are all booked at £10. cant afford the train and what not so if anyone knows of any cheap coaches let me no .cheers jimbobblade and daughter

From os: United have completely sold out of the 5,000 ticket allocation for Saturday's FA Cup 4th round draw against Bolton.

:thumbup:

gutted, been laid off at work friday, got my tickets to take my daughter to 1st away game, (shes 6), we are both season ticket holders , and now the coaches are all booked at £10. cant afford the train and what not so if anyone knows of any cheap coaches let me no .cheers jimbobblade and daughter

Give the famous shred a call, he can probably get you there.

watch out for me in the home end!
im goin down with a few bolton fans and if we score, i'll definitely give myself away

Cant wait for tommorow now,havent been to the Reebok since the last day of the season a few years ago,I remember that game well because Warnock went to give his shirt to a Blade,he went on the pitch and the cops nicked him!!

Also remember Wanderers scoring in injury time!

Come on then... predictions.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to go with 2-1 to them. Ched getting one for us and injuring himself with excitement!

Cant wait for tommorow now,havent been to the Reebok since the last day of the season a few years ago,I remember that game well because Warnock went to give his shirt to a Blade,he went on the pitch and the cops nicked him!!

Also remember Wanderers scoring in injury time!

Was the season they went up I think. Only saw bits of the second half cos me & private widdle were still drinking from halftime. Can remember warnock parting the coppers apart to give that arrested kid his shirt. Don't think it will be so hot tomorrow!

Looking forward to tomorrow. My wife is a Bolton season ticket holder so it is one of those great days where we travel together, drink together pre-match and then head off to hurl abuse/shout support from opposite ends of the ground for 105+ minutes before having a heated debate all the way home.

At least my Dad is coming to out number her! Anyway, can't push it too far, she is driving.....;)

Come on then... predictions.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to go with 2-1 to them. Ched getting one for us and injuring himself with excrement!

I'd have paid normal prices for that I think.

Back
Top Bottom