23/01/10 - Bolton Wanderers v. Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was the season they went up I think. Only saw bits of the second half cos me & private widdle were still drinking from halftime. Can remember warnock parting the coppers apart to give that arrested kid his shirt. Don't think it will be so hot tomorrow!

T'was indeed the season they were promoted.

I'm going to go for 2-1 to United. Bolton to go one up, with us scoring the winner late on.

I think they will rest a few players, with Burnley at home midweek, but they cannot rest many as tehir squad isn't big enough.

Will be good to see Hendo get a start for us and maybe Camara.

2-1 Blades with Camara and Ward scoring for us Cahill for them.

Bolton 0-0 Sheffield United HT

• Sheffield United need to score one goal to total 500 in their FA Cup history, while a victory would be their 150th in the competition.

Seip injured in warmup - Fortune brought in...

Oh dear!? :eek:

Any news on how serious it is???

(I have been banging on all week about how we can't rely on Morgs and Seip to stay fit and not get suspended for the rest of the season).

Let's hope Fortune is up to it!

1-0 down :(

Someone just said that Bolton have not kept a clean sheet at home in the league all season. So there's hope still.

Not so much about the match (which was bobbins) but a big thank you to the landlord of the Bromilow Arms :)

We'd got there for 10:30 and found the pub shut so had a kick about on the road... but someone managed to get his attention and he opened up for us not long after. It's a cracking little pub if you ever have cause to go to the Reebok again and we've always been made very welcome the last three times we've been.

Not so much about the match (which was bobbins) but a big thank you to the landlord of the Bromilow Arms :)

We'd got there for 10:30 and found the pub shut so had a kick about on the road... but someone managed to get his attention and he opened up for us not long after. It's a cracking little pub if you ever have cause to go to the Reebok again and we've always been made very welcome the last three times we've been.

We were in the same pub, been several times now, arrived at mid day, warm welcome, hot food and good beer. Had seat by the T.v (tap room) . An ideal pre-match watering hole.

Back
Top Bottom