22/23 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've got exactly the same message

Website asking if I want to renew for 2021/2022 season not 2022/2023 season and then says can’t find pricing. Cant they ever get it reyt?
You won't get less loyalty points if you wait until tomorrow!

I've got exactly the same message

Nor can I Blade56
Not to worry, probably hasn’t gone live properly yet

Me too. Abaht bloody raight this- decent approach work and can't finish it off.
Right, so I did it again, got to same message after saying I wanted to renew, went back a page and clicked on shopping basket. Low and behold 4 tickets for next season waiting to be paid for. In the bag FIRST?

Right, so I did it again, got to same message after saying I wanted to renew, went back a page and clicked on shopping basket. Low and behold 4 tickets for next season waiting to be paid for. In the bag FIRST?
He's right tha knows. Ignore the message, go straight to your basket and you can pay there. SECOND.

Says I can't renew as my seats are already occupied, I know this, they are occupied by me 🙄
Get onto them, happened to me 2 seasons ago and some guy had been in and convinced them to sell my seats to him, t**t. Had to go through several email debates but eventually sorted it and we got our seats back. That’s why I hit the buy button asap since then.

This worked for me as well 👍

Excellent and common sense decision.....the owner deserves credit. I'll definitely be renewing my season tickets on principle.

Expect fantastic season tickets sales again and easily (even in a struggling season) guaranteed over 25K- 26K average gates next season.
If we have a good season next year should be 27K to 28K average gates, probably the best in the league again.

Excellent and common sense decision.....the owner deserves credit. I'll definitely be renewing my season tickets on principle.

Expect fantastic season tickets sales again and easily (even in a struggling season) guaranteed over 25K- 26K average gates next season.
If we have a good season next year should be 27K to 28K average gates, probably the best in the league again.
Unless Sunderland and/or the Pigs get promoted.

Correction. Unless Sunderland get promoted.

Will be in once returning fans can buy, great that they're freezing it

However, can't really understand the extra £1.50 on top of the price (presumably a booking fee). How do you justify a booking fee for on-line renewal and no posting of a new card?

While web servers, payment processors and database maintenance isn't free, you would think they could eat the cost for these, true

Renewed mine ok but grandsons not linked to my details for some reason so can’t do his. I rang the ticket office and after about 20 calls an automated recording told me that the office was closed until 19th of April. I’ve now emailed them and received an automated reply telling me that the ticket office is closed until 19th of April. That should have been removed first thing this morning. Grrrrrrrrrr. 😡😡😡

Renewed mine ok but grandsons not linked to my details for some reason so can’t do his. I rang the ticket office and after about 20 calls an automated recording told me that the office was closed until 19th of April. I’ve now emailed them and received an automated reply telling me that the ticket office is closed until 19th of April. That should have been removed first thing this morning. Grrrrrrrrrr. 😡😡😡
Absolute f***ing bastards, not scheduling their 'out of office' raight 😡😡😡 Hang the twats I say, bring back National Service.

I'm sure they'll be in touch and sort it for you pal, the window's open for nearly 3 weeks 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom