21/22

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Burnley sell Tarkowski, Dyche will probably come calling for Egan. Don’t see where he fits in at any other premier league club.
was thinking exactly the same yesterday egan is definetly a dyche type of player they would probably get 30 to 40m for tarkowski so a bid of 20m would probably get him egan

was thinking exactly the same yesterday egan is definetly a dyche type of player they would probably get 30 to 40m for tarkowski so a bid of 20m would probably get him egan
Who’s spending 40m on Tarkowski?? Just cut out the middle man and buy Egan who’s half the price... apparently!

Who’s spending 40m on Tarkowski?? Just cut out the middle man and buy Egan who’s half the price... apparently!
hope egan stays but i think him and berge are the 2 that will likely be sold we know chris has been looking at ben davies and darragh lenihan so they would likely be 2 of the candidates to replace him if he went

If sold, Tarkowski will be £30m+ easily.

Adam Webster signed for Brighton @ £22m without a PL app. Tarkowski is a full England international.

Re: Egan - if I was Arsenal, i'd be all over him

That would easily be top 6
I get the OP's idea of bringing youth through. However I don't think that midfield is good enough in the championship, Slater has been a bit part player for Hull and nobody knows if Coulibaly is any good other than Youtube videos and analysis of a league that's nowhere near comparable.

If sold, Tarkowski will be £30m+ easily.

Adam Webster signed for Brighton @ £22m without a PL app. Tarkowski is a full England international.

Re: Egan - if I was Arsenal, i'd be all over him
Thankfully he’s too old but also too young and too British for arsenal. They’ll either go for another young continental player in there or another last it veteran. I’m really interested to see what happens with saliba there tbh.

I get the OP's idea of bringing youth through. However I don't think that midfield is good enough in the championship, Slater has been a bit part player for Hull and nobody knows if Coulibaly is any good other than Youtube videos and analysis of a league that's nowhere near comparable.
Coulibaly is tearing it up in the Belgian top flight. Yes it's not as good as PL but is comparable to the Championship, surely?

Coulibaly is tearing it up in the Belgian top flight. Yes it's not as good as PL but is comparable to the Championship, surely?
I hope so. He clearly seems to have the physique on clips we’ve seen. I’d like to see us take a risk with young foreign talent something Brentford have been very good at and sold on for healthy amounts

Back
Top Bottom