CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We played in next season's kit in the final game of our promotion season in 2005/06 and the fateful Wigan game we played in the following seasons kit also.

We also played our final Home game of the 2012 season with Stevenage in the new kit. Then who can forget the 1997 Play Off Final. First time we saw the fantastic all white away kit.

bromtom - there may be more occasions, but they're the ones I remember

So basically, of the times I remember, only once did we win in 'next seasons kit'

Last game of the 1999/2000 season we wore the new Patrick Home shirt. Drew 2-2 with Swindon, think it was Jagielka’s debut.

Last game of 04/05 we wore the following season’s away kit.

RED SOCKS REPEAT RED FUCKING SOCKS :mad:

p.s if we ever have red numbers on a home shirt i just give up.

Sunderland have worn red socks fairly regularly through their history to be fair.

Sunderland have worn red socks fairly regularly through their history to be fair.

Indeed, back in the time of kits hardly changing much it was a way to distinguish the kits. Sunderland wore black shorts and red socks, Stoke wore white shorts and white socks and we wore black shorts and mainly white socks.

Understand the sponsor probably won't be Citi because apparently it's someone we'll have never heard of before, but here is an away kit I'd like to see. It's based off of the Real Madrid third kit.

nryb2XOfbe.png

Correct Sponsor.......

Dave Checketts & Alan Pace..... Pace is ‘head of sales and client solutions for the Prime Finance, Futures and Security Services division’ at Citi.

I’d be flabbergasted if it wasn’t.....

On that note, Chansiri has announced that the pigs will be sponsored by his new financial venture next season.

Shiti.

I was thinking the other day, I think we might end up being the least tatted up team in the Premier League next season, Baldock, Bash, Egan, Stevens, JOC, Henderson, not a tattoo to be seen (don't think so anyway).

We'll know we've made it when everyone of them has a full length sleeve and gormy looking lions on their thighs.

Egan and JOC have. Not down their arms though, they're on inside of triceps I think.

Oli Norwood has full sleeve but always wears skins

Understand the sponsor probably won't be Citi because apparently it's someone we'll have never heard of before, but here is an away kit I'd like to see. It's based off of the Real Madrid third kit.

nryb2XOfbe.png

Quality shirt. But aren't Citi an American firm? Thought the official line was a Far Eastern conpany.

Back
Top Bottom