2 years for JLT

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We were that shit last season we only finished 2nd in the Championship…….only a measly 11 points in front of 3rd place Luton. What a shambles, it’s shocking when you really look into it a see how shite we were/are🤣🤣🥴
We had a great defence that could see us grind out results and had a genuine matchwinner upfront and won us games on his own. We deserved to go up. Now we are going up against the best in the world, bit different.

Its absolute bullshit
We broke our record points total at that level
Right, so as I've said, explain your working? Why and how is what I've said a lie?
It's clear you have difficulties doing this but please, do try.

Last edited:
What Robbo has been through at BDTBL, from being the whipping boy to the one (along with George) who gets us going is nothing short of miraculous. He is lmited as a footballer, but he makes up for that with spades of character. I'm over the moon he has signed and look forward to him continuing his growth with us.
For me he typifies what being a Blade is, limited, but heart on the sleeve. Much rather have him than some show pony diving all over the park while he picks up his £50k a week.

Believe me I'd love nothing more than to stay up and do it in a brash and brazen way like spending next to fuck all on scandanvian based players. but have we got the scouting system to really make it pay off or are they shots in the dark as we have no money?

We have a squad of players who are pretty much all on a 12 month contract apart from 2/3.

It's not just the squad it's also Hecky's tactical battles with his 'rivals' last year, the only one you could say we definitely came out on top in is Burnley at home. Post Christmas we lost to just about every team we played who were around us at the time. Luton, Boro and obviously Burnley.

The takeover(s) is/are dragging on and taking away from any proper building we could and should be doing at this point of the season.
I aint saying your thoughts are bollox, I just dont understand why when weve just been promoted, and we are looking forward to a new season in the best league in the world you take such a negative stance?

Honestly this should be about excitement, anticipation, hope, seeing the best in the world, seeing the odd upset, meeting mates to cheer on the lads at a packed BDTBL

You seem to have given up hope, can only see the negatives, have us already down, maybe we should just relinquish our season and save us all the thrills spills and bellyaches of a probable relegation dogfight

And a dogfight it will be, Luton, Burnley, Bournemouth, Everton, Wolves, Forest - possibly Palace, Brentford & West Ham - thats half a division that harbours concerns of been sucked into it

Seriously mate, if it gets you down like this, have a few weeks off from it, or go watch school sports day where everyone's a winner

I aint saying your thoughts are bollox, I just dont understand why when weve just been promoted, and we are looking forward to a new season in the best league in the world you take such a negative stance?

Honestly this should be about excitement, anticipation, hope, seeing the best in the world, seeing the odd upset, meeting mates to cheer on the lads at a packed BDTBL

You seem to have given up hope, can only see the negatives, have us already down, maybe we should just relinquish our season and save us all the thrills spills and bellyaches of a probable relegation dogfight

And a dogfight it will be, Luton, Burnley, Bournemouth, Everton, Wolves, Forest - possibly Palace, Brentford & West Ham - thats half a division that harbours concerns of been sucked into it

Seriously mate, if it gets you down like this, have a few weeks off from it, or go watch school sports day where everyone's a winner
I don't know how anyone can be positive at the moment. We don't look like a club with a plan. We're just floating around in the nether waiting for the ship to sink (nearly everyone is out of contract in 12 months).

I don't know how anyone can be positive at the moment. We don't look like a club with a plan. We're just floating around in the nether waiting for the ship to sink (nearly everyone is out of contract in 12 months).
The transfer window is still open for another 56 days, dont you know?

Well if you cant be positive when weve just been promoted, fuck me how would you be if we'd not got promoted, or even relegated - jesus!

Anyways, leave you to it - 'enjoy' the season

1688644120203.png

The club is exactly where it should be, especially regarding the players. Just starting to return to pre season training, depending on international football.
Only Stuttgart likely to offer a decent level of opposition, in pre season friendlies. PH will know who and what he expects, but he’s obviously keyed in to the right areas.
The club will always have to wait for loans until top sides decide who is in their squad and who goes out on loan.
Yes the premier league will be hard work, but PH has proved that he knows what he’s doing, and most of the squad are onside, apart from Illiman, Berge and Ahmedhodxiz. Those lads will always be distracted by linterest others because they are quality.
The squad we start with Willy only be limited by financial reasons. PH will do his best to welcome newcomers in the best way he can. They need to fit into a squad that won automatic promotion, easily in the end.
We as a club will be fine. Well managed, and a group of lads who will be positive at the start.

If you still feel the same negativity after Christmas fixtures, I am wrong about everything.

My only sadness about us being in thePL, is fewer fixtures. That’s my negativity. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
We as a club will be fine. Well managed, and a group of lads who will be positive at the start.
Literally every single player apart from Anel is out of contract at the end of the season I believe, maybe Brewster?
Not the sign of a well managed club to me.

I'm hoping this becomes resolved shortly with the takeover apparently in the works. Maybe that will bring positivity back to the table.

FYI - I don't feel negative particularly, I'm accepting of the fact that I think we're going down. That's all there is to it.

Literally every single player apart from Anel is out of contract at the end of the season I believe, maybe Brewster?

I'm hoping this becomes resolved shortly with the takeover apparently in the works. Maybe that will bring positivity back to the table.

FYI - I don't feel negative particularly, I'm accepting of the fact that I think we're going down. That's all there is to it.
See your doctor about your premature ejaculations problem

Ancelotti s win rate at Everton was the lowest ever in his career!
maybe that was down to his team selections.
I would have thought you having high level coaching badges would have noticed that.

No it was because he was managing Everton not Real Madrid / Bayern or Chelsea

If Ancelloti thinks he is good enough then he’s more than good enough for us

I thought the twat was in the family stand ? Are you talking about near the end of our 3-1 defeat to Boro?

Separate occasions.

The one on the Kop was in response to some slagging Lowe for some textbook defending where he did absolutely what he should have done in the circumstances.

DON’T PANICK MR MANNERING🙄🤣

Might as well not kick a ball we are relegated already, feck me you must be miserable to live with if this is your approach to life.

At least Fallowfield will have a friend he can talk shit with.

You are worried about what might or might not happen in 12 months time. That is beyond anyone’s control. A lot can happen in 12 months. Just cool yer jets and enjoy the now of it.

I could be mildly concerned about the fact that Ndiaye and Ahmedhodzic have never played in the EPL before, but I’m not! :)

Delighted as gives us cover. Still need either a starting LCB or starting LWB with RND taking the other spot.

Let me take you back to 20/21 Prem season courtesy of Deadbat

Jack Robinson

…Technically not really up this level, he was another that was painfully slow and lacking in athleticism and power to deal with the athletes and skilled players at this level. Just not up to the level really. Worryingly I am not even sure he would be a regular at the level below and regardless of what happens with O’Connell, Egan etc, you would not want him starting games. He has been here a while now and even Wilder seemed to realise quite quickly, like he has with other players (Leonard, Lee Evans, Holmes that he chased a while!) that he was not really up to it sadly.

He has another year left but one you would like to think we would move on as do not see him being part of our plans moving forward. We need dynamic players who are consistent and can improve. He is not really any of those. I think he is a player that will probably stay as a pro for a good few years (if he gets fit) but expect him to be around the lower leagues as he has been unable to become close to a regular or establishing himself at Forest or United in the last 3 or 4 seasons.
He has improved since then tbf but I'd not want him regularly starting. We need power,pace and technical ability across the side. He is a competitor and exudes passion but makes mistakes and sadly will get penalised too much cards wise in the top flight.

He has improved since then tbf but I'd not want him regularly starting. We need power,pace and technical ability across the side. He is a competitor and exudes passion but makes mistakes and sadly will get penalised too much cards wise in the top flight.

He’s a way off athletically to compete at this level.

We had a great defence that could see us grind out results and had a genuine matchwinner upfront and won us games on his own. We deserved to go up. Now we are going up against the best in the world, bit different.
not all of them yes theres 3 maybe 4 hard to tackle but theres 15 or so we can take points off

3 promoted clubs all stayed up last season , normally 2 do , full bramall lane puts us really back in the mix

Hi Stegosaurus

Utterly pointless. He's absolute dross. People like him because he's passionate and clatters into people now and again. That's gonna be a liability in the PL when he boots Haaland on the edge of the box and gives away a freekick to them and gets sent off in the process leaving us with 10 men.

He's barely even a Championship level player, let's be honest. If he's starting, then we're on our way down. Get shot of him, use his wages to go towards somebody like Holgate.
Why are you commenting on us Blades should'nt you be on your own board............................PIG!

The time to start chucking wobblers is after Christmas, not before we even know who will own the club by then, If anyone want to give in before we've even kicked a ball that's their problem me I'll wait and see first,........ ;)

I thought Hecky said the transfer business will start later on in the transfer window. or have I got it wrong? So no need to panic.

Why not positive ?
We have been promoted to the top league in our country, so we can watch top football, whilst the club gets itself on a much better financial footing.
So far we have signed 3 potentially exciting young players with more to follow.
We will have a squad good enough to compete with other relegation candidates and if we go down will have a group better equipped to come back and then compete more successfully.
Looks very positive to me !

last 7 seasons, 6 really good ones
the only bad one was when no fans were in there, lifting our players

next season we are back at the top but essenntially so are us fans

small margins in the prem , that 10 per cent lift we give the players is enough lift to turn what were 28 losses, out of which were 18 1 goal defeats into enough points to stay up from those 18
if we can get 6 wins 6 draws and 6 defeats out of those 18 thats 24 points , added to the 23 we got thats 47 points
we probably only need another 15 to 17 from those 18 to get to 38 - 40

we have enough about us to survive

Last edited:

we are still in flux solely because of the on going takeover situation
having said that we didnt let it get in the way of winning automatic promotion
when I started watching football nobody gave a shit what went on in the boardroom
now fans like you are letting boardroom shenanigans spoil you enjoying what matters to us
Results on the grass

just concentrate on supporting the team . finances will eventually get sorted always have
bothers me not a jot, so weve bought a few less expensive players
last few seasons all of our best performing players have been those we got for diddly squat
hope the new 3 are half as good as Anel or Ilyman , thatd be brilliant

you are basing your doom and gloom outlook on things that dont matter to the players
they just get on with having fun playing , you should be having fun watching
your giving too much creedance to stuff that's irrelevant to our performances
all our players will stand taller just because once again they are prem players
we as fans should embrace the fact we are prem fans ,,,,, enjoy it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom