2 years for JLT

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No we're not.

I'm under no illusion that staying up is a massive ask...but to accept it as a foregone conclusion before a ball has been kicked? Not for me.
The fat lady has already started warming her vocal chords

Hopefully he comes into this season with much more confidence. He's played a big part in the promotion and his aggression is exactly what we need next season. Both he and Baldock are overdue a red card, but they also typify what Sheffield United are all about.
We aren't soft touches and if you want to come to the lane, you'll know you've been in a game.
All that been said, we do need a quality addition on that side of defence, but they'll need to earn a place, because Robinson has been excellent.

Two objectives for the new season...

Defence - keep a clean sheet in every game

Midfield / Attack - score at least one goal every game.

Simple really. We might stay up.

If Jack Robinson is starting at Centre back for us it isn’t looking good bruv

Holgate must start the forthcoming season for fallowfield or even an Ampadu 🤷‍♂️
Ask for a refund on that scouting badge of yours.
Holgate is a red card waiting in every match. Hot headed. Not good enough for Everton who barely escaped relegation.

We'll certainly stay up this season if we score more goals than the opposing teams. Quite simple really. Don't understand what the problem is.

We have a threadbare squad largely made up of players who struggled to beat anyone around us after Christmas last year with no money to improve the side. Oh, 2 of them have gone back to their parent club as they were only loans. Please excuse my perceived negativity…
I can excuse the negativity
Its the lies i cant

Remember when our fans used to go on about being at our best when we are the underdog?

Replaced by permanent bed wetting.
Absolutely.
Very little is great about being in this division for me, being an underdog every week is definitely one of them though.
Seems some of our fans need a reality check as of late.

Pleased , but he does need to watch himself , prem refs and VAR , we go down to 10 men a lot and were fucked !

Ask for a refund on that scouting badge of yours.
Holgate is a red card waiting in every match. Hot headed. Not good enough for Everton who barely escaped relegation.

Hahaha you’ve just described Jacky long throw Ken

Holgate was a starter for one of the best managers ever (Ancelotti)

I don’t mind Robinson but I couldn’t trust him in the championship so I definitely can’t in the Prem

Hi Stegosaurus

Utterly pointless. He's absolute dross. People like him because he's passionate and clatters into people now and again. That's gonna be a liability in the PL when he boots Haaland on the edge of the box and gives away a freekick to them and gets sent off in the process leaving us with 10 men.

He's barely even a Championship level player, let's be honest. If he's starting, then we're on our way down. Get shot of him, use his wages to go towards somebody like Holgate.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I guarantee he will an absolute liability for us. If he isn't, I will quit the board.

Ever since he told that twat on the Kop to fuck off I've never wanted to see him in another shirt.

Be fun to see him battering some preeners and his long throw will be invaluable in some situations. Glad he signed back up.

Well Robinson has signed now so
1. Stop moaning about it.
2. Let's see how he gets on.
3. (Bonus) See if you can name one of the fictional 'better, younger, players we could have had for free and on lower wages'.

I thought the twat was in the family stand ? Are you talking about near the end of our 3-1 defeat to Boro?
The twat probably deserved it

Some people think it’s perfectly ok to verbally abuse someone and cry like a baby when there’s any comeback

Robinson has took some awful abuse and has been described by some as something that won’t flush round a u bend 😡

Imo he was one of our best players 2nd half of the season and , along with George , provided the energy and aggression we needed to wake the rest of them up

We have a threadbare squad largely made up of players who struggled to beat anyone around us after Christmas last year with no money to improve the side. Oh, 2 of them have gone back to their parent club as they were only loans. Please excuse my perceived negativity…
half empty half full tho isnt it - and whilst im all for been a realist (which we all were Xmas 2020 onwards) today is a different day

the squad is threadbare - ish, weve lost 2 players back to their parent club, but Doyle I think will return, and that leaves another loan space, our recruitment team have done well, Hendo, MGW, Doyle, McAtee - who knows we may bring someone in whos as good if not better. We will also (hopefully) have Brewster and RND back which will be like 2 new signings

We have limited, not no money - Slimane looks a go-er, international. add Traore, o'Brien & Doyle and thats around the £20m gone, but money well spent. remember this time 2020 we had money, Brewster, Freeman, Burke, C. Robinson - look how that ended

no one is under any illusion, but we have just comfortably been promoted from what is termed the most difficult league in the world to get out of, we have full internationals with Prem experience all over the pitch, a management team that dont go billy big bollox when its good, or throw teddys out when its shit

Transfer windows are started at the top, then filter down - for example we want McAtee and Doyle, right now Pep isnt going to let them go, however, hes now got Kovacic, brings a couple more mids in and all of a sudden hes telling the lads they are 7th & 8th choice so can find a club to go to

Belief - imagine if all those years ago Roger Bannister had put on his trainers and said 'no chance, no one will ever run a -4 minute mile - beaten before the gun

half empty half full tho isnt it - and whilst im all for been a realist (which we all were Xmas 2020 onwards) today is a different day

the squad is threadbare - ish, weve lost 2 players back to their parent club, but Doyle I think will return, and that leaves another loan space, our recruitment team have done well, Hendo, MGW, Doyle, McAtee - who knows we may bring someone in whos as good if not better. We will also (hopefully) have Brewster and RND back which will be like 2 new signings

We have limited, not no money - Slimane looks a go-er, international. add Traore, o'Brien & Doyle and thats around the £20m gone, but money well spent. remember this time 2020 we had money, Brewster, Freeman, Burke, C. Robinson - look how that ended

no one is under any illusion, but we have just comfortably been promoted from what is termed the most difficult league in the world to get out of, we have full internationals with Prem experience all over the pitch, a management team that dont go billy big bollox when its good, or throw teddys out when its shit

Transfer windows are started at the top, then filter down - for example we want McAtee and Doyle, right now Pep isnt going to let them go, however, hes now got Kovacic, brings a couple more mids in and all of a sudden hes telling the lads they are 7th & 8th choice so can find a club to go to

Belief - imagine if all those years ago Roger Bannister had put on his trainers and said 'no chance, no one will ever run a -4 minute mile - beaten before the gun
Believe me I'd love nothing more than to stay up and do it in a brash and brazen way like spending next to fuck all on scandanvian based players. but have we got the scouting system to really make it pay off or are they shots in the dark as we have no money?

We have a squad of players who are pretty much all on a 12 month contract apart from 2/3.

It's not just the squad it's also Hecky's tactical battles with his 'rivals' last year, the only one you could say we definitely came out on top in is Burnley at home. Post Christmas we lost to just about every team we played who were around us at the time. Luton, Boro and obviously Burnley.

The takeover(s) is/are dragging on and taking away from any proper building we could and should be doing at this point of the season.

Believe me I'd love nothing more than to stay up and do it in a brash and brazen way like spending next to fuck all on scandanvian based players. but have we got the scouting system to really make it pay off or are they shots in the dark as we have no money?

We have a squad of players who are pretty much all on a 12 month contract apart from 2/3.

It's not just the squad it's also Hecky's tactical battles with his 'rivals' last year, the only one you could say we definitely came out on top in is Burnley at home. Post Christmas we lost to just about every team we played who were around us at the time. Luton, Boro and obviously Burnley.

The takeover(s) is/are dragging on and taking away from any proper building we could and should be doing at this point of the season.
We were that shit last season we only finished 2nd in the Championship…….only a measly 11 points in front of 3rd place Luton. What a shambles, it’s shocking when you really look into it a see how shite we were/are🤣🤣🥴

Hahaha you’ve just described Jacky long throw Ken

Holgate was a starter for one of the best managers ever (Ancelotti)

I don’t mind Robinson but I couldn’t trust him in the championship so I definitely can’t in the Prem
Ancelotti s win rate at Everton was the lowest ever in his career!
maybe that was down to his team selections.
I would have thought you having high level coaching badges would have noticed that.

Hang on - Both Fallowfield and Stegosaurus (could have sworn they were the same person) hate him? Get him a life time contract

Back
Top Bottom