100th Goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Celebration of the premier league record:

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just wondering how we should celebrate conceding the 100th and 101st Premier League goal? It’s a premier league record we’ll likely hold for some time.

The club will treat it with the same apathy as they have the rest of the season, they should actually be ashamed and be apologising to the fans.

Reactions: SLB
I actually think the club should make a joke out of it to lighten the mood! They won’t because football takes itself far too seriously at times but Gary Sinclair should play the record breakers theme tune as the 101st goal goes in.

Everyone on here could paint a '1' on one bum cheek and a '0' on the other. As the hundredth goal goes in, we can all bend over and show our arses revealing a lovely '100' from each of us. This would a) Be a lovely tribute to this milestone and
b) Fittingly sum up our entire season in one mass gesture.

Last edited:
Everyone on here could paint a '1' on one bum cheek and a '0' on the other. As the hundredth goal goes in, we can all bend over and show our arses revealing a lovely '100' from each of us. This would a) Be a lovely tribute to this milestone and
b) Fittingly sum up our entire season in one mass gesture.
On it

Pre match public beheading of the three centre backs to precede the goalkeeper then being hung, drawn and quartered. All four corner flags are then adorned with his quartered entrails and remains before kick off.
The owner can then be shot through a cannon into an alligator infested pond during the half time break to the tune of 'That's Entertainment'.
I don't think it's too much to ask by way of an apology for this season.

utb

I want Roy Castle on the pitch playing his trumpet.

There's simply no acceptable reason for this not to happen. Absolutely none ;)

Let's just cheer the opposition goal like we've won the Champions League.

Hey, a record is a record. Least we're good at something... at letting goals in.

Pre match public beheading of the three centre backs to precede the goalkeeper then being hung, drawn and quartered. All four corner flags are then adorned with his quartered entrails and remains before kick off.
The owner can then be shot through a cannon into an alligator infested pond during the half time break to the tune of 'That's Entertainment'.
I don't think it's too much to ask by way of an apology for this season.

utb

Jack Robinson would still want to play after being beheaded and dismembered.

Just wondering how we should celebrate conceding the 100th and 101st Premier League goal? It’s a premier league record we’ll likely hold for some time.
I suspect it's a record we'll only hold for one season if Ipswich get promoted. L1 to PL in successive seasons; that's some signings they'll need to make.

I suspect it's a record we'll only hold for one season if Ipswich get promoted. L1 to PL in successive seasons; that's some signings they'll need to make.
Have to agree... whilst Ipswich are a decent side I think it's mostly down to the manager. They have alot of ageing players who are L1 at best. Morsy, Lunogo, Aluko etc.

Have to agree... whilst Ipswich are a decent side I think it's mostly down to the manager. They have alot of ageing players who are L1 at best. Morsy, Lunogo, Aluko etc.
I'm pretty confident they will get more points than we have this season. They have the belief and momentum, they remind me of us when we went up in 2019. Obviously they aren't going to finish 9th though but I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed up the first season and then got the second season syndrome.

I'm pretty confident they will get more points than we have this season. They have the belief and momentum, they remind me of us when we went up in 2019. Obviously they aren't going to finish 9th though but I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed up the first season and then got the second season syndrome.
Maybe, but don't you agree it's more down to the manager? I even look at their 11 and wouldn't take many!
  • 31 Hladky
  • 40 Tuanzebe
  • 4 Edmundson
  • 15 Burgess
  • 3 Davis
  • 5 Morsy
  • 25 Luongo
  • 7 Burns
  • 20 Hutchinson
  • 33 Broadhead
  • 24 Moore
Ones in BOLD I'd only take.

5 outta the 11 and 2 are on loan.

Back
Top Bottom