10 years ago today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also the abomination that is that home kit should put a few Errea gripes into perspective.

well yeah, and when you consider they were three of the better signings we made that year, it makes the summers business look even worse

The summer business was rubbish apart from Coady maybe baxter rest were not good enough or injury prone.

Brandy up there with John Cofie in the "worst ever Man United academy product" stakes.

A high bar!

Michael Twiss and James Wilson set spectacular levels of wankness, combined with an entitled 'I'm only here to get in the Manyoo team' attitude.

Even one of our best ever loan signings*, Dean Henderson, only brings the Manyoo loaned player average up to 'adequate'.

* Sorry Dean, but Bobby Davison's two goals at the Pig on debut will unlikely never be topped.

I always think who designed that because come on ffs. Then I think back to how the club was run and it was 100% done by some intern who is likely a blade and feel bad for thinking negatively about it. But also fuck were they thinking?!?!?!?

I think it cause we spent 600k on players and McCabe said “ right get rid of the marketing department for a year” and his son made it.
"How much?! Get to fuck Cookson, you don't need to hire a graphic designer at all. Here's a CD-ROM of Photoshop I got off car boot, you'll pick it up in no time"

No wonder they were sh1te, most of them had alcohol in their names and most looked like they'd been on it when they played.....
Brandy
(Mc)Gin
Taylor's port
Cuvee(lier)
(Scou)gall-on of magnet
Harris whiskey
(Makers) Mark McNulty
Chris Porter

P 11 W1 D2 L8
We were heading back to the old fourth division.

P 11 W1 D2 L8
We were heading back to the old fourth division.

I was laid in a Caribbean beach, relaxing, drinking a Mojito and reading a book when news reached me of Weirs sacking

I was in Cayo Coco, Cuba is anyone is wondering and the Mojito was made with Havana Club 7 anos

Actually I’ve got fond memories of 13/14 in the end. A classic cup run and ending the season bang in form

I have a morbid fascination with the David Weir era. Ten years today, August 24th 2013 we lost 2-0 at Bradford and things were deteriating fast. Nahki Wells - a nemesis for us - and James Hanson scored (awful defending).

I have a morbid fascination with the David Weir era. Ten years today, August 24th 2013 we lost 2-0 at Bradford and things were deteriating fast. Nahki Wells - a nemesis for us - and James Hanson scored (awful defending).

I'm behind that goal in the away end. Wells absolutely terrorised Collins that day and we were awful.

Back
Top Bottom