Unofficial Blades social media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are they back training now?

Henderson posted this and it’s proper confused me

He probably just didn't want to start anything on social media with him not going to Dubai.

Would it be wishful thinking to say Wilder let him go on holiday to have a good think about signing for us permanently in summer?

😁

He probably just didn't want to start anything on social media with him not going to Dubai.

Would it be wishful thinking to say Wilder let him go on holiday to have a good think about signing for us permanently in summer?

ahhhh that makes sense then.Anyone know why he didn’t go?

He was at meadowhall yesterday with O.McB signing shirts and flicking Sanders ears.

He was at meadowhall yesterday with O.McB signing shirts and flicking Sanders ears.

There are two Dean Henderson’s. He has a secret twin brother who covers for him in PR events. His twin usually works in a fish and chip in Salford.

When the squad left for Dubai, Hendo went to New York with his bird for a short break.

Presume he possibly had to go back to Man Utd or something which prevented him going to Dubai with everyone else. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did Man Utd cancel their training in Dubai because of the trouble in the Middle East several weeks back.....maybe they told us he couldn’t go?

This sounds like a winner.

Man U cancelled and went to Spain.

Back
Top Bottom