Summats happening

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting....

Either we could have new investors coming in or we could have bad news in other areas.

So someone new is coming in to give ££help?

Is that bad. How would it manifest as bad? Can't be player related because the window is shut.

Selling the ground? Sponsor for the ground? New Kop but only if it's got a massive DoorDeals logo on it?

I'll not get too worked up. It's never that exciting.

All guess work, but you imagine one of the parties is leaving. From what I was told the Prince wanted to invest more and McCabe didn't want to be lumbered with the debt if they did.

Unsure which would be better to stay to be honest and I am a McCabeite, so if that is what it is, like Wit I would be unsure what would be for the best at this point.

New kop made entirely of doors.

Build the stand but all the doors are standard width DoorDeals interior doors, doesn't get a safety certificate and we have to knock it down and rebuild the old one, but with an extra pillar as punishment (with DoorDeals on it)

All guess work, but you imagine one of the parties is leaving. From what I was told the Prince wanted to invest more and McCabe didn't want to be lumbered with the debt if they did.

Unsure which would be better to stay to be honest and I am a McCabeite, so if that is what it is, like Wit I would be unsure what would be for the best at this point.
I heard the other way round and I'm guessing it's McCabe backing off to some extent, hence the not sure it's a good thing comment.

That was my guess too, the Prince is buying KM out. So we get new investment but no longer have a dyed in the wool Blade looking after our interest. But better the devil you know and I'd hope KM has seen enough of the bloke to trust him. Either that or he's read this board last night and thought 'fuck it'.

Hopefully if there is any shit going down, it goes down tomorrow because KM is giving his talk at the university in the evening. We can ask him then. :)

I heard the other way round and I'm guessing it's McCabe backing off to some extent, hence the not sure it's a good thing comment.

I think you may be right, but either way I wouldn't be sure it was for the benefit of the club if either went alone.

As long as we are not renaming the lane as the bog roll arena we'll be fine.

And I was told it was the other way round. Just goes to show.

Back
Top Bottom