CONFIRMED Samir Carruthers - Contract terminated by mutual consent

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Half expecting him to leave, especially if Brooks is staying but Villa?

I know he was there as a youngster but surely they don't see him anywhere near what they've got or good enough for where they want to go.

Has skill but it's just not working with him at the moment.

Strange because at the start of the season it seemed like he'd be competitive with Duffy.

Can see him going somewhere and us being a bit jealous in a few years, but that's football. If it means getting someone in who's a better fit now, so be it.

giphy.gif

Transfer Centre 9 - 9 being the age of the person posting the bullshit rumours.

Steve Bruce was on Talksport earlier today, said they had no money for transfers due to FFP, only loans will be coming in to Villa in the JTW.

He might have been talking rubbish but it is what he said, unfortunately I doubt Samir is going to Villa.

Another player who hasn’t had proper game time and is now suffering a little when he does get the odd game.
He will take a few games to settle down just like Lundstram.

Seems to have his head permanently down when he runs with the ball, absolutely zero awareness of what's around him.

Unfortunately this is something that can't be trained out of you, he will always blow hot and cold for me, unfortunately in his year with us, it's mostly been underwhelming.

I really believe this to be true.

Steve Bruce was on Talksport earlier today, said they had no money for transfers due to FFP, only loans will be coming in to Villa in the JTW.

He might have been talking rubbish but it is what he said, unfortunately I doubt Samir is going to Villa.

I'd be happy with a couple of packs of peanuts for him to be honest. Gets a wage off the books. There's no point loaning him to Villa. If we want to keep and loan then it would be to someone where he'd play (MK maybe).

I'd be happy with a couple of packs of peanuts for him to be honest. Gets a wage off the books. There's no point loaning him to Villa. If we want to keep and loan then it would be to someone where he'd play (MK maybe).

A couple of packets is a bit rich

A lot of people seem to be jumping on this anti-SC bandwagon. Yes, he's not set the world alight when he's been on the pitch so far this season but mainly due to Duffy's incredible form and consistency, he's really not had much of a look-in.

It must be incredibly difficult when you're trying desperately to impress but are only afforded 15 mins most weeks.

Granted he didn't take his chance at Preston but he certainly wasn't the only one that played poorly that day.

Fingers crossed he's able to better show what he can do on Saturday.

A lot of people seem to be jumping on this anti-SC bandwagon. Yes, he's not set the world alight when he's been on the pitch so far this season but mainly due to Duffy's incredible form and consistency, he's really not had much of a look-in.

It must be incredibly difficult when you're trying desperately to impress but are only afforded 15 mins most weeks.

Granted he didn't take his chance at Preston but he certainly wasn't the only one that played poorly that day.

Fingers crossed he's able to better show what he can do on Saturday.

We need at least one scapegoat.

Wilder could throw Carruthers in as part of a deal for Leonard if we're wanting to get shut.

Back
Top Bottom