Trust or not

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesman1968

Reaction score
Do you think the board are giving hecky no little funds to recruit so that he fails. So the can say after a couple of games is contract as been terminated with mutual consent.Then they fetch someone in 2days later like they did at wolves. They sell 2 player before season starts ok might not have kept us up but gave gave us a fighting chance.Can blame hecky if he throw towel in now but he’s a fighter like last season he got us where we are U T B

Do you think the board are giving hecky no little funds to recruit so that he fails. So the can say after a couple of games is contract as been terminated with mutual consent.Then they fetch someone in 2days later like they did at wolves. They sell 2 player before season starts ok might not have kept us up but gave gave us a fighting chance.Can blame hecky if he throw towel in now but he’s a fighter like last season he got us where we are U T B
I’ve read some shite on hear recently but that my friend trumps the lot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IDo you think the board are giving hecky no little funds to recruit so that he fails. So the can say after a couple of games is contract as been terminated with mutual consent.Then they fetch someone in 2days later like they did at wolves. They sell 2 player before season starts ok might not have kept us up but gave gave us a fighting chance.Can blame hecky if he throw towel in now but he’s a fighter like last season he got us where we are U T B

Even the Prince's mouthpiece is saying we won't reinvest all the money.
I said early doors the NET spend would be zero.
I don't even think it'll be that high now.
Embarrassing from the Board.

I very well might think that if I had a clue wtf you were on about.

So the board of a club who are looking to sell for the highest amount of money possible, walking away with a profit are sabotaging their own company so they can sack a bloke who just got them promotion to the best league in the world?
IMG_2336.gif

Maybe, 2 lads who we’re refusing to sign contract extensions are sold for a combined fee of over £35m, giving the club funds to buy players who are on long term contracts, possibly our Caicedo to be sold for big money should they perform well, creating financial stability thus giving the club a larger sale value

I’ve heard some conspiracy theories, but this is different gravy 😂

You should check out the COVID and Climate Change threads...

We've spent 20+million.

We've been slow every window since January 2020 and especially since relegation.

Think we just operate slowly and a bit incompetent compared to nearly all clubs.

Business wise can see reasoning for recent outgoings. It's no excuse for lack of incomings but it's a theme.
Just so happens that now we've been promoted again we've been even more slow than other windows.

No just saying will he get backing. I don’t care win lose or draw I’ll be there every Saturday supporting the blades what ever happens Blade for life. Even if they played conference

Back
Top Bottom