Pre-Match View From Barnsley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was expecting a bot more needle from them to be honest. I was really confident we would beat these last week, but now am not so sure as they have just had a great win and we have the pressure of not wanting to lose 3 in a row.
It will be hotly contested either way with 2 great young managers going head to head. and it should be a cracking atmosphere, I am in the BL upper for the first time and can't wait.

Thanks rainbow man, a bit disappointing really, I was hoping that the guy who took a hilarious irrational hatred towards you a couple of years ago would have another big rant, hope you didn't censor him out.

No idea where he was. Hopefully he comes back out post match

Nice one Roy!

To challenge the perception inferred that comment: "Makes me laugh how illiterate members of the S2 board are," one response to my pre-match blog was:

"What a bellend you are! City full of immigrant rapists. Enjoy your water. We can sleep at night knowing are kids are safe"

I did correct the grammar.

I actually feel quite chuffed for the Barnsley fans making the trip tomorrow. It's really nice that they get to experience a little of what 21st Century life is like. I can almost picture them marveling at the glass canopy of the Winter Gardens pre-match and getting all excited that the ticket is all electronic.

Reasonable comments, to be fair.
We are just up to this league and still adjusting.
Derby games are rarely a football treat so they often become a war of attrition where the individual battles are even more key than a normal game.
They will be tough, it will be a hard game against a side that can play and have just come from a great win to set their season off.
Agree Fleck has not got to the pace of this division, yet. Only come into games nearer the end when we are chasing and opposition are sitting deeper.

Coutts and Duffy essential for this one in my mind. If they control the tempo and the forward play then we can hurt them. If they get swamped and their forward play is negated then we will really struggle to score.

I was expecting Roygbiv to post a song. When it didn't appear, this one popped into my head as appropriate for tomorrow. Can't think why..:rolleyes:

I didn't do the video because I'm at work on and didn't think this would go down well at full blast in the canteen.

Makes me laugh how untrue the statement is. What I've noticed is that nearly everyone on this forum uses correct spelling, grammar etc, if you compare that to a lot of other football forums it's quite rare.
We don't want to just have nearly, we don't want OK, we don't want to hear that our spelling and grammar is nearly ok...

We want to be the forum with the bestest grammaticals

Back
Top Bottom