Over 70s back in?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can still be a carrier even after you've been vaccinated.

So with the vaccine being rolled out now, wonder if they would start allowing people who have had it back into the grounds?

Full of 70 and 80 yr olds rocking Bramall Lane and not giving a damn about any PC shouting.

Could you imagine them taking a knee before the start of the game, they wouldn't get back up !!!

So with the vaccine being rolled out now, wonder if they would start allowing people who have had it back into the grounds?

Full of 70 and 80 yr olds rocking Bramall Lane and not giving a damn about any PC shouting.
that’s me then I’ll be running down bramall lane to see the red and white wizards , well not running 🥴

What an awful atmosphere that'll be.

A few thousand miserable old bastards moaning that we’re rubbish and the team were better in their day.
I think you'll find this is the age group who were the Shoreham bovver boys back in the day. Going to games in the late 60s and 70s sorted out the men from the boys. Probably get a much better atmosphere than the young pretenders off their tits on charile and giving it the big'un.

Not glorifying it by the way, just sayin!

Nobody should be allowed back until everyone has had the jab! Hope people understand that if they have had the jab its NOT business as usual and anyway wouldn't want to be back watching this dross at the moment!

Yeh but if everyone is vaccinated that could go...then it wouldn’t matter!

Until a bigger chunk is vaccinated mass crowds are not happening until they have proof of if it reduces transmission. Basically until 50 year olds are done nothing much will happen.

Bit like on this forum then.....
Nice joke ... but just in case anyone takes it seriously, I am not the only one on here that has said Wilder’s first 4 seasons are arguably the best 4 seasons any of us have experienced at the Lane. I’ll get back onto other threads now to continue that discussion...

I think my car and my legs still work

But you're only allowed to travel for work or essential stuff like medical appointments.
The club aren't going to open the ground for 20 or so fans who all live right next to the ground.

But you're only allowed to travel for work or essential stuff like medical appointments.
The club aren't going to open the ground for 20 or so fans who all live right next to the ground.
Not by August when the new season begins.
If crowds are allowed in so would many of the other restrictions be lifted

Of course.

But we weren't talking about August.
Everyone should be allowed back in by then given the level we are currently vaccinating.

We should at the least be in tier 2 by August which allows 2k in. If it’s gone very well we could be in tier 1 and that allows 5k in.

When we get to October and winter cases start to spike though we will probably go back up the tiers.

Of course.

Everyone should be allowed back in by then given the level we are currently vaccinating.
Whenever they allow any crowd back in the travel restrictions will also change otherwise it makes no sense

Of course.

I have a feeling vaccine resistant variants are inevitable by autumn. I think we are talking 2022 / 23 before social distancing is fully removed

Back
Top Bottom