October Points Prediction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

6 points from them for me, I'd expect them from the home games but you never know with this team. Also, QPR away on a Tuesday night, the FA needs to have a word with their computer software supplier.

Ipswich Draw

Reading Win

Leeds. Loss

QPR Draw.

I keep predicting month by month, I'd take 6 if offered. I can't see us getting anything at Leeds and QPR has never been an easy game for us.

Win them all or we need to consider if this management team is the one who can take us up the next rung of the ladder.

Not seen anything to worry me about Leeds. They are not as good as I thought. Owls all over them after first goal, which to be fair was against the run of play at that point.
The great thing about us just now is that we could win any game against any opponent, but we can also lose it.
I expect us to win more than we lose because of our superb attitude, and I hope it never changes.

Having just watched Leeds, I don’t see what we have to fear from that game. I’m a pessimist by nature but I’m struggling to see where they have got points from. Their forwards (apart from the ‘Syez(??)’ bloke look poor. Roofe was non-existent. The defense were all over the place and that keeper is like George Long.

Our home games are where the wins are. Having said that I don’t know much about Ipswich or Reading.

Think we’ve had a bit of luck regards the Leeds game.

That week we play
Sat 21st Home to Reading
Fri 27th Away to Leeds

Where as Leeds fixture list shows
Sat 21st Away to Bristol City (tough game)
Tues 24th Away to Leicester in the cup (tough game).
Fri 27th Home to us

So when we play the Leeds fixture it will have been their 3rd game in 6 days.
Let’s hope their cup game against Leicester goes to extra time.

having just watched a pathetic leeds flail around at hillsboro and seen ipswich fail v brstol city Ill go for 10 points, Reading have been dire and QPR inconsistent

I would expect us to beat Ipswich, reckon by the time we play Reading they will have a new manager so could be tricky maybe a draw, Leeds I reckon we will beat as they are nothing special QPR away on a Tuesday night is 50/50 for me 7 points should be what we expect to get.

Ipswich W 3

Reading W 3

LEEDS D 1

QPR W 3

10 in total

Back
Top Bottom