Leeds are fallin apart again 2019

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Looks like Bielsa is resigning over spy gate
Called a press conference for 5pm, he’s previously called press conferences to resign at marseille and Bilbao

looks like our luck could be in :p

Just can't see it. Would be a massive overreaction but would be very interesting.

On the other hand, what else could it be?

Just can't see it. Would be a massive overreaction but would be very interesting.

On the other hand, what else could it be?

Most likely an apology I'd have thought. One clickbait site is saying that he IS resigning (and as FallowfieldBlade says, he's called press conferences to resign before) but surely not for this.

It would be bloody funny, mind.

Most likely an apology I'd have thought. One clickbait site is saying that he IS resigning (and as FallowfieldBlade says, he's called press conferences to resign before) but surely not for this.

Don't be so sure old boy :confused:

Leeds seem cursed by Revie, could be completely in keeping with their expectations?

Who knows think Bielsa is that batshit crazy it wouldn’t be that unlikely he did it at marseille and Leeds isn’t exactly his biggest job.
If he does quit i reckon they’d free fall

Agree, common sense would suggest it’s a public apology.
But why arrange a totally separate press conference, it’s very attention seeking. He could just make a statement at the next official press conference, making a public apology hardly seems urgent as it’s now kind of blown over pending the EFL investigation which will no doubt just slap him on the risk.

However Bielsa does have an history of being temperamental and resigning at the drop of a hat.
So if the EFL or Leeds United give him a slap on the risk he might just pack his bags and take his bucket with him.

Is that a reason to call an unscheduled presser though? He's already apologised, statements have come out, and they'll be having the regular press conference tomorrow or Friday anyway.

Also the EFL have only just said they're investigating, so it's not going to be results of that.

All very interesting.

Edit: just thought, it's January - signing?

I would literally laugh my bollocks off if he resigned.

Worked in Leeds for years and fed up to the back teeth of all the Dirty Leeds fans gloating bout this season and how amazing they are.

At least one player seems pretty chill about it ;)

It would be even funnier if it did turn out to be true now. And I thought Jansson looked like a tit when he wore those gloves.

Still think it's unlikely though.

Back
Top Bottom