Jagielka Conspiracy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mattw1992

Reaction score
To my absolute disbelief last night at Burton, a 'fan' (using the term very lightly) in front of me said "I won't clap Jagielka. He got us relegated last time", which was later followed by "He's too old, and his wages will be too high".
She spent her time then explaining to her teenage kids how he "deliberately jumped and handball it to get his move to Everton". Her kids then kept saying how Jags would be jumping at corners to handball it. How had she brainwashed her kids in the space of 20 minutes?
Someone please tell me how, and why, these fans are allowed to attend games?

To my absolute disbelief last night at Burton, a 'fan' (using the term very lightly) in front of me said "I won't clap Jagielka. He got us relegated last time", which was later followed by "He's too old, and his wages will be too high".
She spent her time then explaining to her teenage kids how he "deliberately jumped and handball it to get his move to Everton". Her kids then kept saying how Jags would be jumping at corners to handball it. How had she brainwashed her kids in the space of 20 minutes?
It’s because Atlee refused to include euthanasia on the NHS.

It was Pinchy in a frock/wig combo

The embarrassing thing for Jags was later realising that he already had a £4m release clause and whether we stayed up or not was absolutely irrelevant to getting a transfer.

It's similar to how the US government spent months secretly laying C4 and thermite in the Twin Towers only for some mug to fly a plane into them.

The embarrassing thing for Jags was later realising that he already had a £4m release clause and whether we stayed up or not was absolutely irrelevant to getting a transfer.

It's similar to how the US government spent months secretly laying C4 and thermite in the Twin Towers only for some mug to fly a plane into them.
He was really concerned that McCabe wouldn’t let him go as he had a reputation for not selling players.

Of course I refuse to believe that Jags would deliberately handball it, he was inspirational captain material and leader.
But it did look quite bizarre at the time, it’s rare that you ever see such a blatant handball. I can remember other bizarre handballs (that also looked deliberate with little explanation) when we played away to Peterborough in league 1 and Justin Fashsnu away at Wimbledon in the early 90’s.

Also it seems there was a big motivation for Jags.
He’d just signed a contract but had a relegation clause where he could move to another PL on the cheap meaning his agent was able to negotiate a big pay rise for him. Also if `I remember right Everton activated the clause almost immediately when the season ended, so assume negotiations might have been happening before the season ended.

It will forever go in the “did we really land on the moon in the 1960’s or was it all just filmed in a studio on earth” conspiracy theories.

Of course I refuse to believe that Jags would deliberately handball it, he was an inspirational captain figure and leader.
But it did look quite bizarre at the time, it’s rare that you ever see such a blatant handball. I can remember other bizarre handballs (that also looked deliberate) when we played away to Peterborough in league 1 and Justin Fashsnu away at Wimbledon in the early 90’s.

Also there was a big motivation for Jags.
He’d just signed a contract but had a relegation clause where he could move to another PL on the cheap meaning his agent was able to negotiate a big pay rise for him. Also if `I remember right Everton activated the clause almost immediately when the season ended, so assume negotiations might have been happening before the season ended.

It will forever go in the “did we really land on the moon in the 1960’s or was it all just filmed in a studio on earth” conspiracy theories.

Don't forget to add Prince Phillip had Diana killed to the list.

It’s a bit like football forums, you have to be careful who you allow to make old and emotive posts

What did me with jagielka was the way he obviously meant to fire it wildly into the stands against Leeds in the cup but unfortunately for him it flew in the bottom corner and gave the false impression of an intentional goal....you only have to look at his face and reaction to it to see the horror and embarrassment of it all.....twat.

When she was mid-flow in this stupidity did you turn to her and say, McEnroe style, “you CANNOT be serious!!!”

I wouldn't over worry about it pal. Although every fan base has it's share of "eccentric" fans (being very diplomatic there) we do seem to have a bigger share per 100, and when we've only got a core of 2200 they stand out a mile.

jagielka has been a great player and he'll do a more than solid job for you this time around as well.

When England won the five nations (was it five or six at the time?), when captain Will Carling went up to receive the trophy it was suggested that it wasn't the first time that he had been inside the Royal box.

Whilst I in no way believe this conspiracy, I recall it being a release clause triggered upon relagation.

Did she mention the bastard who did the same at 1m27s on the above video in the last minutes of the game, ensuring that we had no chance of coming back? It secured our place at the bottom of League One. Fortunately, Wilder sussed him out and made sure he never played for us again. Can’t remember his name but he was an absolute disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom