Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd look at Etheridge or Randolph for starters, both would be cheaper than Hendo IF he signs a deal on 75-150k/week and we're expected to pay/match it.
That's just stupid money for where he is currently.

For what it's worth, I think the Daily Mail article is just Hendo's agent doing his job and building his profile. It's just before the Euros, in a time when Englands junior teams have more coverage than ever, and just before Hendo plays his first season in the Premier League.
They may be cheaper, are they better?

I suspect DH will move up to circa £32k-£40k a week, on his new deal.

Keepers who I suspect will be surplus to requirements/available in the summer on either perm or loan include, but are not limited to; Mignolet, Karius, Hart, Boruc, Pope, Green, Vorm, Ruddy, Forster, Muric and Hennessey,

You'd have hoped that clubs & agents would pull them to one side at 18, just before they sign their 1st big contract and explain how the real world works. That it's not all watches, whips, boats & hoes, and that they're a long time retired and to pick your friends & spouse carefully. Never confuse luxury expenditures with necessities and also avoid anything that has 'bespoke' or 'customized' in the title.

Live on 1/5th of your net income and invest the rest, in traditional investment classes and don't touch them. It might mean that you can't live like a baller, or a shot caller, or have twenty inch rims on the impala, but it will mean that for every year you play, you are banking 5 years of retirement living at roughly the same level, with a bit of wriggle room for your latter years. When you retire after a 15 year career, there'll be no noticeable difference to your living standard. Better a little caution than a great regret.

You would have got credit for just referencing Lil' Troy. The inclusion of Prestige Worldwide takes this post to a new level.

Doesn’t sound too promising

Where did this interview take place then? It looks to me like he had photos taken as part of the shoot.. AT BRAMALL LANE..

Unless those photos were when he signed last year!? Seems strange that they would use images from a year ago when they were clearly interviewing him recently....

He's a blade next season. Don't worry

Where did this interview take place then? It looks to me like he had photos taken as part of the shoot.. AT BRAMALL LANE..

Unless those photos were when he signed last year!? Seems strange that they would use images from a year ago when they were clearly interviewing him recently....

He's a blade next season. Don't worry
They’re recent photos but he’s been in Sheffield recently while his house in Manchester has been done up. Another clue where he sees his long-term future I’d suggest

Question is becoming how long do we wait? Its clear that Hendo wants to stay and play for Man U which is understandable. I dont think Man U will let him leave until De Geas future is sorted out and that may take a while Are we going to sit around waiting for others to make decisions and potentially lose opportunities to sign other keepers?

3 England u 21s .....starting tonight. He will have a blinding tournament and every fucker in Europe will be after him.

I just hope CW and AK have identified our 2nd choice if DH doesn't come back to the Lane next season. We can't wait forever and we could potentially lose our 2nd choice if we wait longer than we should. It can be a dangerous game pinning hope all on one signing.

They’re recent photos but he’s been in Sheffield recently while his house in Manchester has been done up. Another clue where he sees his long-term future I’d suggest

Dont Duffs and Jack O'c live Liverpool, Norwood north Lancs ?

I wouldn't have thought that would have been a problem. We probably have players who commute further to the club for training that Deano does.

There was a video a week or two ago where he'd been training with Eastwood up at shirecliffe by the look of it.

Personally I'm finding Hendersons public utterances, tweets, etc a little bit tiresome now. Starting to grate.
just came here to post the same as it happens ;)
i'm sure Chris won't have unlimited patience either and probably has someone else in mind already..

If Henderson signs a 5 yr deal with Man U his wages will undoubtedly increase.
His loaning club will be expected to foot that bill or a large part of it. It may come down to who is prepared to pay the biggest proportion of his wages. When all's said and done, Man U will have the last say on where he goes and he will suck it up because he is desperate to play for them.
If we only offer to pay a proportion of his wages and someone else offers to pay 100%, he'll be going somewhere else.

And a PL club will be expected to pay a much bigger proportion of his salary than a Championship club. Man Utd pay the biggest wages in the PL, it will end up being about money.

I’d go for Etheridge personally, on a permanent deal.

I wouldn't have thought that would have been a problem. We probably have players who commute further to the club for training that Deano does.

There was a video a week or two ago where he'd been training with Eastwood up at shirecliffe by the look of it.
Yes, while he was staying in Sheffield as his house in Manchester was being redone. It’s hardly the actions of a man preparing to uproot is it?

Dont Duffs and Jack O'c live Liverpool, Norwood north Lancs ?

Where they’re all from, you mean? Henderson’s a Whitehaven lad. Redoing a house in Manchester hardly suggests an imminent permanent move to Sheffield, to me

I was under the impression that last season DH initially stayed in the Copthorne and then moved into a rented flat in south sheffield which he’s still got.

3 England u 21s .....starting tonight. He will have a blinding tournament and every fucker in Europe will be after him.
could be a very clever move from Deanos agent - win win situation for them waiting until u21 champs

has a blinder: lines up multimillion £ epl/bundesliga/la liga move

good-average: lines up loan move to sheff utd with leverage for better fees

poor: still moves on loan to sheff utd (i would imagine)

could be a very clever move from Deanos agent - win win situation for them waiting until u21 champs

has a blinder: lines up multimillion £ epl/bundesliga/la liga move

good-average: lines up loan move to sheff utd with leverage for better fees

poor: still moves on loan to sheff utd (i would imagine)

He's not averse to going abroad on loan; but he wants to be both Man Utd and England No. 1 within 2 to 3 seasons.

Where they’re all from, you mean? Henderson’s a Whitehaven lad. Redoing a house in Manchester hardly suggests an imminent permanent move to Sheffield, to me

Property like that of Henderson’s (presuming it’s nice) is always going to be an investment in Manchester/Cheshire area.

Pretty much the go to area for anyone playing as north as Preston, west as Liverpool and South as Stoke. Footballers also love renting from other footballers.

Some good stuff from Henderson so far, adding the zeros to his new wage. Pen was a bad pen but you still have to save them.

Solanke and Grey are shite up front, otherwise we'd be winning.

Foden looking a reyt player.

How bad is that solanke he’s like Connor sammon and that isn’t even a joke how did Bournemouth pay 20 million for him

How bad is that solanke he’s like Connor sammon and that isn’t even a joke how did Bournemouth pay 20 million for him

I was going to single him out, he has been useless, I'd rather have DCL on and he's not exactly known for his goals.

Surely Abraham would be Infront of him too, rather have a player scoring loads at the top end of the division below than a player not scoring any at the bottom end of the division above.

I was going to single him out, he has been useless, I'd rather have DCL on and he's not exactly known for his goals.

Surely Abraham would be Infront of him too, rather have a player scoring loads at the top end of the division below than a player not scoring any at the bottom end of the division above.

You would think so Bournemouth signed him without even playing a proper professional men’s match

Back
Top Bottom