Gary Cahill

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In the world of football transfers nothing is ever nailed on. But West Ham looking extremely likely.

Worth a cheeky bet. Whatever you’d put on at a weekend.
Villa linked too and with the Terry connection I wouldn't rule them out

Villa linked too and with the Terry connection I wouldn't rule them out
Like I say, nothing nailed on on football but it’s quite far down the line with WHU.

He definitely doesn’t want to leave London. Just finished building his dream house in Surrey, took 2 years to do too.

Wouldn’t want people losing what they can’t afford so tread carefully.

My source is impeccable though but football is football

Jimmy Dunne scored 169 goals in 173 games for us, sold to Arsenal and won the league divie one 33/34

Alan Birchenall won a fa cup winners medal at Chelsea allthough injured in and not playing the final.

My Dad was speaking to Cahills wifes grandad in the gym today. (True story)

Apparentiy Cahills just had a £10m house built in London and he definitely wont be moving back up North.

It really does highlight our lack of ambition. Everyone aht. Shoes off in t'carpark

Apparentiy Cahills just had a £10m house built in London and he definitely wont be moving back up North.

It really does highlight our lack of ambition. Everyone aht. Shoes off in t'carpark

£10m house. Fuck me the world is fucked.

Blimey what’s it made out of? Gold bars?

Frank might decide to offer him a new contract at Chelsea

So if a footballer signs for another team.his house disappears?
You learn something new every day

It's in London so it'll probably be a 3 bed semi in Kensington.

Can you imagine what £10m could build you in Sheffield?!

Large 3 bed house with decent sized garden and driveway, £115K in my area, which is chavvy but not a total spice wasteland with stabbings and shiz. So he could have a 261 bedroom house in S20 haha

£10 million would get you an above average house in what estate agents would refer to as preferable areas. Although stumping up the readies could be a task, it would be the ongoing upkeep you'd need to consider. For quite some time many inner London home-owners (now I'm referring to homes costing above £10 million) have chosen to build down, hence they gave a lower ground floor, then a basement, then, and then, so that on each lower level you have a dedicated swimming pool, then a media room, then a home cinema etc. It's staggering but has been the 'norm' for those loaded, of which they're plenty, and ready to pay the going rate. All you need to do is take a walk around South Kensington-Notting Hill-Knightsbridge-Mayfair-Chelsea etc, and the type/quality of architecture should answer any questions you might have.

Given the above, I'd plump for Chiswick, probably Bedford Park, at least you'd have decent change left out of your £10 million.

Back
Top Bottom