Dear Mr Mc Cabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nope, the ones where invites are sent to Shareholders only, two so far this year, not including AGMs
You got any details?
(Or anyone else for that matter)
I've only ever got invites to AGM and EGM's.
What are they some sort of social events?

This just the ramblings of a mad man.
How many direct conversations you had with the man to come to your conclusions?

And yet people can freely slag off foreign owners saying that they'll take away the fabric of the club, change our name, kit, stadium and we'll end up bust, without a single shred of proof that that will happen

I don't need conversations with anyone to know that McCabe can't do what's required
Time for someone else to have a go, and if that's the Prince, so be it.

When a few fans, and Toby Foster, raised concerns about United having a co-owner from the Saudi royal family, they were treated as the enemy.

Now it's a perfectly fine stance to take seemingly :)

There's more than a few people who don't like the thought of another owner because they may not be given the time of day any longer.

And yet people can freely slag off foreign owners saying that they'll take away the fabric of the club, change our name, kit, stadium and we'll end up bust, without a single shred of proof that that will happen
Eh? Where have I said that about the Prince?
You’ve come up with a utopian future based on nothing, and I’ve asked you what tangible facts you have to support your view.
You can’t provide anything, hence the desperate shite you’ve just posted.
McCabe is a known entity, who’ll spend if he has it.
The Prince is entirely unknown apart from the fact that every piece of evidence so far shows us he doesn’t have significant personal wealth to increase investment, and he’s not invested anymore than McCabe so far.

I haven't got a problem with loans next month, January is a stupidly inflated market to work in so it makes sense to spend any money we have on wages alone. Can we get the quality that need though? As the OP says it looks like Wilder is fairly confident so we shall see. After all he didn't too bad in the summer with a limited budget, Hendo, Egan, Norwood and McG have all improved us from last season.

In terms of McCabe fronting up for a Q&A I would expect him to keep is head down whilst all this legal BS is ongoing, don't blame him either.
No point me writing anything. This about covers it

Eh? Where have I said that about the Prince?
You’ve come up with a utopian future based on nothing, and I’ve asked you what tangible facts you have to support your view.
You can’t provide anything, hence the desperate shite you’ve just posted.
McCabe is a known entity, who’ll spend if he has it.
The Prince is entirely unknown apart from the fact that every piece of evidence so far shows us he doesn’t have significant personal wealth to increase investment, and he’s not invested anymore than McCabe so far.

I never said YOU said anything

So would I if I had the money but then again I'm a Blade

So if our owners agreed to pump in an extra £ 10/20 million say, but said the supporters would also have to contribute towards the gamble investment by paying £10 extra per match, where would you stand on that.

Foreign owners working wonders in South Barnsley, Hull,Cardiff.

Cardiff City are to go ahead with plans to rebrand the club, including changing the kit from blue to red and introducing a new badge.

So all those who can only see money would be happy to see us play in blue and white stripes.

Hull City have confirmed that they have informed the Football Association of their latest bid to change the club’s name to Hull Tigers.

Think of the money though, lovely.

I don't need conversations with anyone to know that McCabe can't do what's required
Time for someone else to have a go, and if that's the Prince, so be it.

I thought I wouldn't have to give this reminder anymore but one more time...
When the prince bought into United he insisted it was 'as an investment', I shouldn't need to explain where that would leave United (I bet I will though!)

So if our owners agreed to pump in an extra £ 10/20 million say, but said the supporters would also have to contribute towards the gamble investment by paying £10 extra per match, where would you stand on that.

My stance is that the answer would be no as I wouldn't get anything back if we got to the PL whereas they, as the owners, would. I would in effect be subsidising a couple of guys who are worth in excess of £100m. It would be the equivalent of having a whip round for them.

There is a distinction between someone who owns an entity and someone who subscribes to it, something you are unable to fathom.

There is a distinction between someone who owns an entity and someone who subscribes to it, something you are unable to fathom.

Sorry but I have run my own business for 35 years without going into administration.

Though during that time I have witnessed many in the same line fold (some twice) in their attempts to build an empire with funds that they did not have.

Prudence is not something you appear to comprehend.

Sorry but I have run my own business for 35 years without going into administration.

Though during that time I have witnessed many in the same line fold (some twice) in their attempts to build an empire with funds that they did not have.

So you asked everyone who purchased your product or service for an extra ten quid whenever you didn't feel like making your own investment?

Thus thread is about as interesting as poxy Brexit. Now, where did I leave that Fukin razor blade.

Well that’s a lot of nonsense isn’t it?
He’s no more money than McCabe and the Prince has invested very little.
If you’re using the worst of McCabes past, you have to include the spending when Robson was here. You can’t have it all ways, even if it does suit your agenda to try and be selective.
Chris Wilder is only here due to the fact The Prince helped in getting rid of a few of our previous managers by paying them off.

McCabe has always liked to give managers a decent crack at it in his tenure partly knowing he wouldn’t be giving the managers some of the ridiculous funds you see today and I still think we’d be in league one had he had sole control of the club, I admit this is probably just my opinion. I’m not saying The Prince has pumped shitloads in footballing terms because he hasn’t but let’s not fob him off like he’s done nothing.

Watch your receptionist. Apparently they give up financial info to anyone who walks in off the street.......

I keep the doors locked to prevent that from happening. ;)

Though some say I loose business as a result.

On that alone I’ll claim you’re making millions. All one needs is their own opinion on such matters which saves the tiresome requirement to use facts.

All one needs is their own opinion on such matters which saves the tiresome requirement to use facts.

I thought that facts were frowned upon on this forum.

Though speaking of receptionists the one a the Lane gives nothing away, I suspect she has heard some proper stories in her time....

" I'm just here to give McCabe some advice"

Seems Tuna man is going to do a Q & A for the pigs, maybe you can do the same and let us know where all the dosh is going.

what dosh is this

we had to take out a loan for running costs due to bournemouth paying for Brooks in instalments
united get the same from the bank as you and me
the money has to be in the account before you can spend it

He might be the poorest Prince in Saudi but if he gets full control who knows where it might lead

You've stated that you are an IFA helping clients invest big ticket sums, so presumably in your business career a little due diligence is involved about fund performance, credit ratings etc.

You now seem to be suggesting a new strategy of 'What the hell, let's throw the dice and we MIGHT just get lucky'.

You offer no other insight into why the Prince would be better for the long term future of our beloved club, beyond the fact that he is 'not McCabe'.

You have got to be on the wind up.

You've stated that you are an IFA helping clients invest big ticket sums, so presumably in your business career a little due diligence is involved about fund performance, credit ratings etc.

You now seem to be suggesting a new strategy of 'What the hell, let's throw the dice and we MIGHT just get lucky'.

You offer no other insight into why the Prince would be better for the long term future of our beloved club, beyond the fact that he is 'not McCabe'.

I don't think there's any other explanation where this is concerned. Irrational, cavalier spending is something I've come to expect from supporters of most clubs,ial input and we have a small contingent who are compelled to want the same. Recently I posted my concerns about the future of the club, but at no point do I want us to spend to the point where we can expect a visit from the liquidators. Poor, upper level management is at the root of United's slow progress, not on the same level I should add as our cousins over at S6, but we still seem incapable of focusing on the core business of the club. At a time when we're still fortunate to be competing in the top level of the Championship our owners are entangled in who owns the club. Is it any wonder that we're stretched left, right, and centre?

As for the Prince, you cannot ignore his financial input, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we're viewed as little more than a gamble that might pay healthy rewards if we get promoted. What he seems to have been missed in this equation is that to achieve promotion we'll have to invest in decent players, not hope that a few loans might make the difference. I get the clear impression that we're not high on his list of priorities, hope I'm wrong, but the next 12-24 months will reveal whether this is true. As for old Kev, what can you say about the guy? A Blade no doubt, but no longer the minted master of the universe he once was, now he's down to a relatively few million to support his quality of life. Kev's never really invested in the way that a contemporary chairman needs to do, but hey ho, it is what it is, and until we find a sugar daddy who see's us an opportunity just waiting to take off, well that day isn't anywhere near just yet. SUFC is a good bet for a moneybags who has the resources to invest, just don't hold your breath in anticipation.

I just said "who knows where it might lead"
We know where it will lead under McCabe, safe but nowhere, and it's not exactly news that McCabe wants out anyway.

A new face, new ideas, new contacts and a new direction might be just the thing that works
It might not, but something different to the way the club operates has to change if it wants to progress further

And 99% of my clients are just ordinary everyday people.

Talking of 'due diligence', it's obvious Mr McCabe failed to do so on several managers he's employed. Maybe this extends to his choosing business partners...?

Watch your receptionist. Apparently they give up financial info to anyone who walks in off the street.......

I doubt it but they would tell you if there were any vacancies in the building although they would have no problem detecting the one where your brain's supposed to be. Get back to your abacus tosser.

Back
Top Bottom