Incoming? Alhassan Yusuf

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SufcBilly

Reaction score
Reports in Sweden we’ve bid £1.2 mill for last seasons young player of the year Alhassan Yusuf, IFK Göteborg holding out for £3 Mill.

How exciting is this window? Started off slow but now all the random names from every country going are filtering through. 😁

Never heard of this guy but seems like Wolves have been linked with him for a long time. Great to see how much we've broadened our scouting network - full faith in our recruitment team to get it right.

Great to see how much we've broadened our scouting network - full faith in our recruitment team to get it right.

I wonder whether we’re starting, with these lesser known names emerging, to reap some of the benefits of the tie-in we have with SciSports. As per the blurb when we agreed to use them, these sorts of player identification is what it was designed to provide.

Paul Mitchell, Head of Recruitment at Sheffield United FC: “SciSports’ platform is the latest tool we have added to our existing recruitment process. With SciSports’ platform we can support our live and video scouting with data scouting, targeting the right players that fit our style early on in their development in both domestic and foreign markets.”

I wonder whether we’re starting, with these lesser known names emerging, to reap some of the benefits of the tie-in we have with SciSports. As per the blurb when we agreed to use them, these sorts of player identification is what it was designed to provide.

Paul Mitchell, Head of Recruitment at Sheffield United FC: “SciSports’ platform is the latest tool we have added to our existing recruitment process. With SciSports’ platform we can support our live and video scouting with data scouting, targeting the right players that fit our style early on in their development in both domestic and foreign markets.”

I missed that announcement, cheers for posting that. I think you're onto something with this - as you say, exactly the sort of talent these tools aim to unearth.

Anyone remember Joseph Minala?
See the source image

Translation....

2019 was Alhassan Yusuf's big breakthrough year.

After getting the chance from the start against Helsingborg in the fourth round of allsvenskan, he was a regular at IFK Gothenburg for almost the entire season.

And he impressed. So much so that he was honored as the newcomer of the year at "Allsvenskans Stora Pris".

The efforts gave echoes in the football world.

At the end of September, GP could tell that Yusuf was scouted by Premier League club Wolverhampton. A transition was also near.

Back
Top Bottom