Player Suggestion Luca Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looked good back when he was at Bolton and I wanted us to sign him then. Definitely someone we should be looking at if he's doing well in L1.

Great shout and someone who we could definitely sign. However, I wonder if recalling Arblaster might be our only business midfield wise with more likely movement to the goalkeeper and forward options?

Definitely the type of player we should be looking at. Let's be serious, we're going down and we should be prepping with young talent for the division below.

Would seem to fit the Wilder/Mitchell template quite well. Lots of pedigree as a youngster has dropped down to gain experience and now seems to be on an upward trajectory.

Would prefer Callum styles over Connell, can play at Lwb also, has good international experience with Hungary and has played at championship level before. Both are good players though.

Cashin at Derby to replace Robinson as well would be good as well.

Another good league 1 player, look at Collins from Bristol rovers, little bit older at 26 but seems ready to step up to championship level.

They would be my 3/4 players to look at from league 1. Possibly mason-clarke also, but Peterborough would probably want £50m.

Back
Top Bottom