7th Place.......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Arsenal deserved the cup, much the better side on the night as Chelsea only turned up for the 1st 10 minutes.

LJBlade

Reaction score
Chelsea didnt deliberately lose Arsenal got away with it again. Two yellows cards that were not yellow cards resulted in a sending off that for reasons I dont understand didnt go to VAR. Just glad that wasnt us because if I were a Chelsea fan I would be really annoyed. Basically killed the game off when Chelsea had a chance to pull it back. Arsenal players going down like they were polaxed by a steam roller. David Luiz got away with an elbow into Giroud's back. Shot of Arteta running down the touchline waving a pretend red card and shouting red card red card at one bit just goes to show you 5-10% of their game is about winning free kicks by feigning injury. Bias Commentators didnt help either.

Same old Arsenal, always cheating.

Glad we weren't in the final but saying that we would have probably played Chelsea and beat them anyway. :)
The red card did get looked at by VAR as all such decisions do. It was deemed to be not a ‘clear and obvious error’ by the referee. Personally I thought the second yellow was very harsh but the 1st was definitely warranted. The ‘elbow’ into Giroud’s back was barely anything.

Geordie Blade

Reaction score
Wolves have had the most VAR against them haven't they?

It could be argued its on purpose. Same as our goal at Villa Park (and I know it didn't mean owt to us in the end but that's not the point..)
Us and Wolves I think, so yes I do get that argument.
Surely the fact that Wolves (and us) has the most VAR decisions against them, means that we must also have had the most wrong referee decisions go ‘for’ us? How does that conspiracy work? It would be a lot easier for ‘them’ to tell the ref to give decisions against us in the first place.

Geordie Blade

Reaction score
Yep, it's definitely fixed.

Clubs like Wolves, Burnley, Fulham, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Bolton and Portsmouth will never stand a chance of getting in the Europa League.
It’s almost as if smaller and less wealthy clubs are somehow a bit less likely to finish high up in the league compared with big, wealthy clubs. Weird!

PeterNdlovu081

COCK PISS PARTRIDGE
Reaction score
Surely the fact that Wolves (and us) has the most VAR decisions against them, means that we must also have had the most wrong referee decisions go ‘for’ us? How does that conspiracy work? It would be a lot easier for ‘them’ to tell the ref to give decisions against us in the first place.
I'd be furious if I was a Wolves fan.

The nasty men who fix all the matches clearly have it in for them.

They'll probably never play in Europe.

20200801_224839.jpg

Seth Rollins

Reaction score
It was a predictable result in so far as Arsenal have been much better than Chelsea since the resumption.

Other than that I am not sure how 'they' could fix Wolves not getting into Europe, unless you are suggesting that Chelsea deliberately lost a cup final?
I was wondering how they fixed it as well. Particularly to squeeze Leicester in there. It’ll put a spanner in works if Wolves win Europa League. They’d get in Champions League & i’m sure Spurs wouldnt go into Europa League then. Or have I got that wrong??

Niceguyeddie

Reaction score
Arsenal deserved the cup, much the better side on the night as Chelsea only turned up for the 1st 10 minutes.
True and I've been.very impressed with arsenals orignasitation and work ethic bit their play acting and cheating is obviously systematic

coaxingstar71

First 10 yards are in the head
Reaction score
As much as I'd have loved us to get into Europe, I'm just glad we didn't finish a point from qualifying after what happened at Villa. That would have been so typically us and it would have given our desperate neighbours a straw to cling onto.

S64 Blade

Reaction score
Looking back over the season, it’s funny how ourselves and Wolves are the top two in the ‘VAR decisions against table’. Even more ironic than we have both missed out on Europe in second and first place, as the best of the rest.

Cerberus Blade

Reaction score
Looking back over the season, it’s funny how ourselves and Wolves are the top two in the ‘VAR decisions against table’. Even more ironic than we have both missed out on Europe in second and first place, as the best of the rest.
It takes a while to become accepted when you join any club. We can't expect privileges that are normally afforded only to the executive members to be given to us straight away. We will have to be patient and bide our time. But as long as we don't go around upsetting anyone, stealing their best players, or suing them in court over something, we will be accepted into the fold eventually. We have made a very good start, conducting ourselves, as a club, in exemplary fashion this season. It really has been a breath of fresh air that our basic football, played by a set of big, physical hard bastards, who rough you up, has brought to the Premier League this season.

diode_blade

Reaction score
Chuffing gutted we didn't finish higher than pigs.......gutted
Mortified
Crying in mi tea

"Dad can I turn telly right way up now....."

"Ohhh FFS..........."

BigBed

Bladesman.
Reaction score
So we didn't win the league!!??
WILDER OUT!

Brian Blessed

Reaction score
Yet out of a dozen or more decisons going against the two clubs, how many of those VAR decisons can you honestly look at and say that VAR made the wrong call? The offside toe goal at Spurs maybe, and obviously the goal at Villa Park which isn't counted as a VAR decision because they bottled making that call, but the rest?

S64 Blade

Reaction score
Yet out of a dozen or more decisons going against the two clubs, how many of those VAR decisons can you honestly look at and say that VAR made the wrong call? The offside toe goal at Spurs maybe, and obviously the goal at Villa Park which isn't counted as a VAR decision because they bottled making that call, but the rest?
Apart from the assist by the ref at Man City. The second goal at home to Newcastle. The two disallowed goals at Brighton. The missed foul prior to Leicester’s second at Bramall Lane? The missed penalty appeal at home versus Southampton...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom