Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. ShefRedandWhite

Vid of fans singing before Birmingham match.

🤔 .... Yes I'm a pedant 😄
  2. ShefRedandWhite

Dean Hammond: The Truth Video

When on YouTube in your phone browser, set it to open the desktop site and play the video from there. This will then play in the background when your phones display is off. Just hook your phone up to car via Bluetooth if you're fancy, or aux 🙂The video will still be playing in the background...
  3. ShefRedandWhite

Our fabled system, use any current player!

The one we have now. End of thread. (Only joking, any discussion is good. But my answer is the truth)
  4. ShefRedandWhite

"Behind The Blades"

Anybody else feel the Media Team are smashing it with these new behind the scenes matchday videos? With nobody addressing the camera directly it really feels like a fly on the wall view of things behind the scenes. The sections from around the ground adds to the sense of atmosphere and build up...
  5. ShefRedandWhite

For what it's worth I agree that general sale should be general sale with no caveats. Let them queue through the night waiting for release and give everyone an equal chance. But I've little sympathy for those moaning they don't meet criteria the club has a right to set up in an attempt to...
  6. ShefRedandWhite

The answer was in your original post. You said we had anything between 19,000 to 26,000 attendances since we got relegated in 2007. Let's over egg it and take the top end, 26,000. Lets say 5000 tickets available due to segregation etc. 23 home games a season, for 12 seasons with 5000 tickets...
  7. ShefRedandWhite

You answered your own question.
  8. ShefRedandWhite

Billy Sharp Scores Goals

Is it Billy Sharp? ... What do I win?
  9. ShefRedandWhite

Stop giving it the big time

Shut the forum down now. No need for discussion. This guy makes the opinions for us all. My head is wobbling.
  10. ShefRedandWhite

Roy's View From... View From The Media

This one triggered me too. Shows a lack of any tactical understanding if he genuinely believes we haphazardly chuck centre backs into the opposition box (outside of a set piece) with no positional cover. The genius of CWAK has worked all this out. Expect these nobhead reporters to figure it out...
  11. ShefRedandWhite

Roy's View From... View From The Media

CARPETTED LOO?!?! :eek:
  12. ShefRedandWhite

Grudge dead and buried!

I think the point he's driving at is that we missed an opportunity in the 70's to cement our place, had we spent more money.... Well before my time anyway ;)
  13. ShefRedandWhite

Roy's View From... Swansea Fans Views On Oli McBurnie

"if Sheff Utd get relegated in 12 months time, they could seriously be in a lot of trouble.” 😂😂😂
  14. ShefRedandWhite

Have we been promoted at right time?

Unless the bubble bursts the teams who get promoted from the Championship will be saying the same every season. What's important is what is done with the relative riches of the time, and keeping it sustainable yet ambitious (thank god we have CWAK).
  15. ShefRedandWhite

The best save you've seen at the Lane.

Bloke walking down kop steps, pie in hand. He missed a step and had a stumble down one or two more, arms up to steady himself, pie should go flying. But no, somehow he's not let the pie go flying. Reyt save.
  16. ShefRedandWhite

2 new (backroom team) signings announced...

This is why you're my favourite poster on the forum.
  17. ShefRedandWhite

CONFIRMED Luke Freeman

Average in the prem is is fucking good you twonk. Especially for less than 6m
  18. ShefRedandWhite

CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

So nobody has photoshopped stripes onto the back yet?
  19. ShefRedandWhite

Funny things you've overheard in the stands

Darryl Westlake (shudders) missed a tackle and a bloke at back of kop shouts "tha even tackles like a fucking boy band"
  20. ShefRedandWhite

During the close season I like to.....

The king's piss... usually done at work whilst browsing a certain football forum
  21. ShefRedandWhite

Ollie Norwood

The man is a MACHINE
  22. ShefRedandWhite

Remember this?

Silent Blade You never cease to amaze me.
  23. ShefRedandWhite

Programmes....three quid

Of course he does. Its easy when they simply throw the coins down to him....
  24. ShefRedandWhite

If you don’t bounce...

Go for the Guinness World Record for "Most Kidneys Punched in 2 Hours"
  25. ShefRedandWhite

The footballing gods

Don't bring them bastards into this
  26. ShefRedandWhite

New - Blades 'scorers under Chris Wilder' Quiz

Only 26! Forgot the likes of Scougs and Done. Agree with beans in that from memory they seem from a different era entirely
  27. ShefRedandWhite

Leonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

GTLTL
  28. ShefRedandWhite

UnFer Deal!

Un-fuckin-likely it'll last as long as we need it to though!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom