Roy's View From... Pre-match view from Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers Roy hope you have done all your preseason warmups. 😉 And also what a set of very boring people.

Nice stuff weird one.

I was at that game we won 2-1 and also the Jamie Murphy one. Don't remember too much of the dark arts, only that we definitely nicked a result.

God Almighty! Having read that lot I now know why I've had no interest in watching Prem football.... what a dreary, dull and uninspiring read that was! They need shaking up, and the Prem desperately needs shaking up with some unpredictable matches and unpredictable results. Thank Christ for the Blades and Chris Wilder.

Wow, no Brentford style wankerish overconfidence like we had for the first game 2 years ago - that's a worry 😱

They seem to think they'll be scoring bucket loads every week. I'm going to suggest they won't.

If they have a dodgy defence and dodgy keepers then let's get at them, press high and go for those wide overloads, looks like there could be goals in this for us.

Also the last comment, they should have seen Norwich at the Lane season before last!

Nothing to get upset about there.

I'm sure that won't last 🤣

i'll be amazed if jags even plays. what no momentum or pashun. no plucky northerners. no long ball merchants. disappointing

I was at this game, what the hell is this guy blathering about?

“I remember the last time we played them (United won 1-0 with a Jamie Murphy goal) for the utter shithousery deployed by the Blades. We are all familiar with it now and ourselves are no angels either but back then it was a shock. Of course Gillingham and Chesterfield were well known for the dark arts in the lower leagues but Sheffield United were the first side I saw employ it to such an extreme level.”

Cheers Royston baby:cool:

Back
Top Bottom