Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Blade58

Incoming? Luke Ayling

So defence sorted 🙂 Only GK, midfield and strikers left to sort now then 😃
  2. Blade58

Ramsdale sell on clause?

Anyone know if we actually have a sell on clause? Linked with a move to Wolves now https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united-academy-graduate-linked-with-chelsea-and-newcastle-united-being-lined-up-for-wolves-move-4599629
  3. Blade58

Incoming? Luke Ayling

32 yrs young not ideal, but we’ve been linked with worse players and signed them
  4. Blade58

Vini Souza

Vini will want out when we are relegated Championship football won’t suit his style of play anyway (in my opinion) Personally, I wouldn’t miss him if he fks off. Question will be, will anyone take him on for the fee PA will want
  5. Blade58

Don Givens' penalty miss and Nazi Germany's invasion of Poland

Took some balls maybe, but to pass it back to the GK? Unforgivable! Having said that, probably did us all a favour. A bit of a clear out and then Porterfield, Keith Edwards and one of my fav players Colin Morris 🙂
  6. Blade58

What the stats say (vs Brentford)

That’s half his problem for me.. He has this half hearted jog up to the attacker that’s received the ball. He then stands 5 yds off him allowing the attacker time and space. There’s a distinct lack of urgency to close the attacker down and make it difficult for him
  7. Blade58

Match Thread Brentford v. Sheffield United - 13th April 2024

No one ran across to close him down . He was just allowed to make a 40 yd run without any sort of challange
  8. Blade58

Arblaster

Blades is his boyhood club
  9. Blade58

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

Come on Rifleman, a bit more please If PA has cleared most of our debt due to PL revenues, what’s the big issue now that you’re referring to?
  10. Blade58

Lets talk about set piece defending

Set piece coach incoming? https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-set-to-appoint-first-set-pieces-coach-as-they-chase-the-small-gains-that-can-make-big-differences-4588806
  11. Blade58

EGAN

We’ve been shit defensively this season for various reasons and while Egan is not a World beater and needs to prove his fitness, I would rather have him in a back line than someone like Trusty
  12. Blade58

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

We’ve been deducted two points Rifleman Are you saying there’s more to come? What are you inferring? Don’t leave us all hanging
  13. Blade58

Ben Osborn

There’s enough players leaving this summer. Osborn is a versatile squad player who we should try to keep . Wonder if he’ll want to stay though?
  14. Blade58

Arblaster

Mmm, perhaps you’re right Ned but I have my doubts. Just an observation, but sometimes I think you have less time in the championship. It tends to be more frantic. Good players in the PL seem to be able to find time on the ball
  15. Blade58

Arblaster

I like part of your plan Ned. Falls apart with Souza for me Don’t particularly like his style at all. Yes he covers some ground, but I always feel he does it in his own time. He comes across to me like there’s a lack of effort, a bit half arsed. I get the impression he thinks he’s too good for...
  16. Blade58

Arblaster

17. Blade58

Arblaster

Probably on Poch’s radar for next season now (if he’s still manager) and why not? They’ve just about bought every other player knocking around
  18. Blade58

Arblaster

Getting better with every game Well done lad
  19. Blade58

Vini Souza

Much better today without the lad who thinks he should be in the Brazil side
  20. Blade58

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th April 2024

Chances are all front 3 will be gone (includes Archer) That will take some replacing
  21. Blade58

McBurnie

Surely if both sides agree, his contract can be terminated and a new one negotiated? With Rangers hovering though I guess why would he?
  22. Blade58

Incoming? Alfie Gilchrist

Can he play in goal?
  23. Blade58

Vini Souza

For a player who thinks he should be in the Brazil side I don’t see him taking kindly to plying his trade in the second tier. He’ll want out and I don’t think CW will be doing his utmost to convince him to stay
  24. Blade58

Gone Elsewhere Cole Palmer

Tbf, in the context that he’d only had a few cameo appearances at City, I thought £40m was madness at that time, but fair play, he’s continued to improve and looks an England squad certainty
  25. Blade58

Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 4th April 2024

Fs what a fkin strike bastard
  26. Blade58

Only time ever Man City and Arsenal fans are both cheering us on after calling us atrocious all season
  27. Blade58

If by some miracle we hang on until 90 mins get ready for 20 mins injury time. If we’re losing there’ll be 2 mins
  28. Blade58

Grbic another fkin liability Why we didn’t go for Johansson is beyond me?
  29. Blade58

BBD

Like your optimism but sadly I don’t see it. He’s making his mark in the PL at 24 yrs young. How many has he got after just a few games? Is it 4 goals? That coming in a relatively poor side. I think there’ll be a few clubs in for him and at a guess most will be offering a better package, both...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom