Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Wards

Sydie Peck

Absolute nonsense.
  2. Wards

Luke Faxon and Jay Tinsdale

Haven't seen much of Faxon to get excited about yet but it's very difficult with keepers until they've matured a bit. Tinsdale, after a slow start, looks to be progressing nicely and has impressed in the last few times I've watched them.
  3. Wards

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

We were continually loss making bar one PL season under McCabe I recall. He always banged on about sustainability - usually as a precursor to selling any decent asset we had at the time.
  4. Wards

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

As ever with United it's a case of seeming to be in all our interests for him to move on this summer but the age old question remains of 'will we adequately replace him?' I suspect we'll end up with an inferior Championship equivalent done on a much cheaper budget. That said I have more hope...
  5. Wards

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

Chief Can-Kicker strikes again. Won't be long before he makes a series of bad decisions that seriously affect our long term future. It'll be a good day when he's gone for me.
  6. Wards

Mark Clattenburg on United and McBurnie

He's fucking terrible on Gladiators as well. Proper GCSE drama vibes from him.
  7. Wards

Wilder / Holgate

I think he's been good these last two games. He has a physicality that we don't currently have. Quick and fairly agile without getting bullied. Wouldn't say he's dominant but he's the closest we have to a PL-style CB.
  8. Wards

Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

As it happens I think they're probably the worst of the three challengers from what I've seen. Arsenal the best I've seen this season but Citeh will probably still win it.
  9. Wards

Wilder / Holgate

Just passing on what I was told...happy to fit into our wage structure provided he comes to an arrangement for the final year of his Everton deal.
  10. Wards

Wilder / Holgate

Good chance he signs if he can come to some sort of arrangement with Everton.
  11. Wards

Grbic

You've never seen Ammisah play have you? There's a good reason he couldn't even get a game at Burton.
  12. Wards

Trusty Rusty

Dickhead
  13. Wards

United 3 Fulham 3 - report

Few will want to hear it but Holgate showed a bit more of what he's about yesterday - think he showed he's a proper PL athlete and rarely loses out physically. Still some way to go on the ball but felt he showed his worth. Based on that showing he'd be an asset next season if we could do a deal...
  14. Wards

New ballboy rule

Just another case of the mighty Premier League meddling where no meddling was needed.
  15. Wards

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

Everton suffer from some of the problems we do recruitment wise. It's a small pond they are able to fish in, no footballer worth their salt really wants to go there. No one really wants to live there. And they don't pay the biggest wages anymore. It's a tough gig for some PL clubs to attract the...
  16. Wards

Forest deducted four points

I always preferred 'boot-licking scabs' but 🤷🏼‍♀️
  17. Wards

Forest deducted four points

Oh the irony of this lot calling themselves rebels
  18. Wards

24/25 Season Tickets

Back to searching hedgerows for a discarded copy of Razzle it is then.
  19. Wards

Well done spireites

I always found they didn't really hate the club but fans like us that live/lived there but support United.
  20. Wards

Vini Souza

21. Wards

Why are you still going to the games?

What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fuck that for a laugh! I know what...
  22. Wards

Vini Souza

Meh, he's half right to be honest however much people don't want to admit it. He's not good enough for Brazil either way but it's not much of a jump to suggest it's difficult to stand out in a team that averages about 30-40% possession most games.
  23. Wards

Archer

I'd keep him at the right price but I wouldn't break the bank for him. £10m or so? Do/will we have that sort of cash to spend?
  24. Wards

Garbage doing the Haka

You missed the first half then?
  25. Wards

Garbage doing the Haka

He did ok today apart from the weird non-punch in the first 10 mins
  26. Wards

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

We've reneged on the 10-year Compass deal?
  27. Wards

CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

This would be no bad thing.
  28. Wards

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

What if I throw my moccasin's at him? In all seriousness though, what else can we as a fan base do? I'd rather do something than nothing at all. At least a show of displeasure sends out a message, of sorts. He probably has no idea that the fan base are largely sick to the back teeth with him.
  29. Wards

Times Article - Infuriating

Berge wasn't actively pursuing a move away. We tried to move him on every window for two years. We might not have fared any better position wise but I'd dare say we'd have had at least a chance of being competitive with them.
  30. Wards

Prince Abdullah - Best Owner Eva

Was. Was the best owner. Now doing more harm than good. Time to go.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom