Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Darthblade

Keifer Moore £1.8m

I'm not sure that McB is a traditional target man .... he could probably play off Moore, as could Archer or Traore UTB & FTP
  2. Darthblade

Reality Check Please !!

Yes ..... but not too much
  3. Darthblade

Reality Check Please !!

I believe that you're missing my point mate ..... It's the people who are moaning and grousing about the players we have, the ones we have signed, and the tens of millions (that we don't have) which we aren't spending that are not supporting the Club. Or should I clarify, are not being realistic...
  4. Darthblade

Reality Check Please !!

Certainly not French 🙈 .... just been there on the rollercoaster ride for so many decades that I hope I'm realistic about our chances. Of course I want us to stop up, and I hope you're right about so many "contenders" for the bottom three, but unless we sign 4/5 stand-out -players in this...
  5. Darthblade

Reality Check Please !!

Thats exactly what I was meaning mate UTB & FTP
  6. Darthblade

Reality Check Please !!

I hope you're right mate .... i would HAPPILY take us slugging it out with 8 or 9 other teams IF we get another couple in and a couple (of good ones) on loan UTB & FTP
  7. Darthblade

Reality Check Please !!

Sorry all .... I'm a grumpy old man who's supported the Blades for 58 years now, but let's just please try to take a reality check. And apologies if I offend you with my comments ...... Reality check alert ..... We are almost certainly going to be relegated this season as we cannot compete...
  8. Darthblade

Premier League brings VAR

There's one thing for absolute certain ...... we will get absolutely stuffed by VAR next season in the same way that we were when we were in the PL before :rolleyes: VAR always favours the PL's favourite Clubs and that won't change 🙈 Hecky will need to drill it into the players next season...
  9. Darthblade

GCB at Wembley

I don't consider myself a "cave man" and I'm reasonably respectful of other people's opinions ..... having listened to young ladies' language in the 21st century, I'm persuaded that they are certainly not offended by football song lyrics. Anyone attending football matches (at any ground) is not...
  10. Darthblade

GCB at Wembley

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🙈
  11. Darthblade

Ismaila Coulibaly

The lad didn't let us down on Tuesday and played some good passes. Needs more game time at Championship level to improve but he's certainly got something about him that will surely get better as he trains more with the first team. UTB & FTP
  12. Darthblade

email from club - NO MORE TICKETS ON SALE IN KOP - standing & wrong seat usage

Sheffield Council wouldn't persecute the pigs in this way ...... always been a biased set of communist scumbags :rolleyes: UTB & FTP
  13. Darthblade

Dimitris Giannoulis - a disgrace

I'm certain that one of their players was incorrectly named in the team line-up. He was definitely Jesus, because I saw him rise from the dead before my own eyes :rolleyes: UTB & FTP
  14. Darthblade

A message to our fickle fans ..

I don't think our fans are overly fickle ..... but I do think that Hecky perseveres too long with players that are out of form. Some of the "senior players" have significantly underperformed, particularly since the bloody International break, and they know who they are. UTB & FTP
  15. Darthblade

Osula to Burton possibly

Hi Mr Klopp ..... if you're interested ..... the price is Elliott plus £20m. Lots of love .... Hecky :rolleyes: UTB & FTP
  16. Darthblade

One more midfielder required

Agreed .... Khadra is a good signing but we still need a solid CH to play between Clarke & Bash, a solid DM who can tackle and has a great engine, and a striker who can score 15 / 20 at this level. UTB & FTP
  17. Darthblade

It’s almost here

No place fore Egan until he can play like he did 2 years ago ..... UTB & FTP
  18. Darthblade

What's still needed in this summer transfer window 2022?

If we are to realistically compete for a top 6 finish we need: CF with a proven goal scoring record at this level CM/DM to provide some backbone in midfield CH to play with Clark & Anel/Bash UTB & FTP
  19. Darthblade

Selling the positives?

Reality ..... if we sign two decent CH's, a DM and two CM and a striker who can score 25 goals ...... then we could make the play-offs and you could experience the pain of failing in the play-offs with us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: UTB & FTP
  20. Darthblade

Keep the same team or departures/acquisitions?

Should be able to get decent money for the sale of Burke, Berge, Egan (and Baldock if he wants to go to Greece). Unlikely to be able to sell McBurnie, but if we can then we should do so. This would fund a combination of permanents plus loans, to augment the very small squad (small in terms of...
  21. Darthblade

Takeover

If it's to be American owners ..... can we have a massive Hooters restaurant instead of the Hotel, and hot female cheerleaders before the game and at half-time please :rolleyes: UTB & FTP
  22. Darthblade

Nagging refs

Agreed ...... Bournemouth were on a par with Premiership teams for diving and play-acting last week and the referee, plus linesmen, were utterly incompetent. I'm delighted that we aren't "divers" !! UTB & FTP
  23. Darthblade

Filip Uremović

And I'm thinking ....... whilst we're shopping in Russia ...... :rolleyes: Are there any strikers who can score and any midfield players who can tackle (the opposition) who we can also bring in this week ? 😏 UTB & FTP
  24. Darthblade

Trigger Warning - Play-Offs

Well lets look at it objectively ...... :rolleyes: We can't win a game at Wembley ..... historically hopeless !! If Billy's out for the season we have no striker capable of scoring .... Not looking positive IF we get to the play-offs 🙈 I would say that there's more chance of me being offered...
  25. Darthblade

CONFIRMED Filip Uremovic signs

And I'm thinking that if Goode / Basham can get fit in the next 2/3 weeks the lad can replace Egan, who has been absolutely terrible all season ..... apart from a couple of games where he was just poor :rolleyes: UTB & FTP
  26. Darthblade

89/90 mins + added time

With the experienced players we have in the squad, we should be more professional and see out games like the 5 you highlighted UTB & FTP
  27. Darthblade

That pass

Regrettably ..... there's more chance of me getting a steamy threesome with Scarlett Johannsen and Kelly Brooke than there is of us getting promoted this season ;) Too many experienced players not delivering the goods and the squad is nowhere near deep enough to cope with the injuries we have...
  28. Darthblade

Roy's View From... View From Forest

Forest were the best side to come to BDTBL this season so far, but benefitted from one of the worst referees for years ..... he should be refereeing in the Premiership he's so crap. Gave them a penalty for a blatant dive (bad luck ref ... Wes saved it) and got virtually nothing right all...
  29. Darthblade

What is our best midfield?

Best midfield is MGW plus the tea lady & the kit lady at the moment 😏 UTB & FTP
  30. Darthblade

Lewis Travis

He was one of two or three of their players who have a great career in acting ahead of them when they hang up their boots ...... Reminds me of the premiership where we saw it every week ...... and the poor, weak referees fall for it UTB & FTP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom