Lewis Travis

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dark muffy

Reaction score
Take a bow....you are the most embarrassing excuse for a footballer I have had the misfortune to see at Bramall lane since Maurisio Taricco of Ipswich Town. Well done blades amazing result, and well done for not snapping this total bell end in two.

Take a bow....you are the most embarrassing excuse for a footballer I have had the misfortune to see at Bramall lane since Maurisio Taricco of Ipswich Town. Well done blades amazing result, and well done for not snapping this total bell end in two.
Spot on Pal, despise the cheating Bastard!!

I thought that Gallagher spent an awful lot of time on his arse also. Pity because he looked a decent player aside from that.

Travis was he the player JLT send into next week with a shoulder barge from behind? Must have been acting the bollocks then.

Mamady Sidibe at Stoke is one player I always remember irritating me when they came to the lane. This was way back when Kris Commons played for them (also a diving cheat). I remember Sidibe getting tackled where he received treatment on the pitch, limped off with two staff supporting him. Then the referee blew the whistle and Stoke had a counter attack. Sidibe brushed off the two staff and sprinted back onto the pitch to try to get on the end of the counter attack. He was like it all match. I always hated him after that. Commons was constantly diving all match and the referee was giving them both everything. God knows what Warnock's reaction was after the match. I can't remember the result.

Mamady Sidibe at Stoke is one player I always remember irritating me when they came to the lane. This was way back when Kris Commons played for them (also a diving cheat). I remember Sidibe getting tackled where he received treatment on the pitch, limped off with two staff supporting him. Then the referee blew the whistle and Stoke had a counter attack. Sidibe brushed off the two staff and sprinted back onto the pitch to try to get on the end of the counter attack. He was like it all match. I always hated him after that. Commons was constantly diving all match and the referee was giving them both everything. God knows what Warnock's reaction was after the match. I can't remember the result.
Big Mama also had a brief loan spell with the oinkers, although that makes him more a figure of pity than loathing in my book 🙂

He was one of two or three of their players who have a great career in acting ahead of them when they hang up their boots ......
Reminds me of the premiership where we saw it every week ...... and the poor, weak referees fall for it
UTB & FTP

Has anyone got the footage of Norwood after the goal? Apparently he goes up to Travis...

Back
Top Bottom