Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Bill Johnson

Londstrum

I prefer Cunny.
  2. Bill Johnson

Mcgoldrick injury

Re Didzy. I think his only position for us at this level is as the 10. The Duffy role. That makes selection options both interesting and tough. Go with 2 ahead of him and go with 2 from Lunny Norwood and Fleck behind or just 1 ahead. For me it's the former . It gives us loads of options at the...
  3. Bill Johnson

Mcgoldrick injury

Congratulations. You've responded to a post you appear to feel is bollox by posting bollox of a far greater nature and then breaking the cuntometer record. Great work.
  4. Bill Johnson

Mcgoldrick injury

Whoosh.
  5. Bill Johnson

UNITED v Liverpool Forecast

I think your dosage is bordering on overdose levels.
  6. Bill Johnson

So predict the Prems bottom three next May

Man You. Everton. Chelsea.
  7. Bill Johnson

I think Leicester are a good bet for top 6. Maybe even top 4!
  8. Bill Johnson

Fair comment. I'm currently abroad and not seen anything other than Spanish football this last few days. Looking forward to going to watch Athletico Madrid on Pigsday.
  9. Bill Johnson

So are you predicting we will finish above those 4?
  10. Bill Johnson

Enda's biggest test

Am I right in thinking he's scored a few in Champions league finals/final. Frankly facing him llallana and the Ox is still top drawer mate.
  11. Bill Johnson

Enda's biggest test

Yea that Origi is well shit. Not.
  12. Bill Johnson

Enda's biggest test

Thought he sang Sign your name across my heart I wantchoo to be my bayyyybee? Prefer yours though.
  13. Bill Johnson

Enda's biggest test

We owe the bin dipping cunts big time for Gerard. Rest assured Lord Sir Chris Wilder and Alan Knill OBE CBE Viceroy of India and all other Sovereign territories will ensure they have it up em cos them fuzzywuzzys don't like it up em Captain.
  14. Bill Johnson

Enda's biggest test

Oh Edna. Dame Edna Everage. You were an Aussie Tranny With a massive hairy Fanny But you never ran down the wing.
  15. Bill Johnson

Enda's biggest test

If Terence Trent Darby is the only thing Enda has to worry about I'll curl one up on the roof of the Liver building.
  16. Bill Johnson

Don't. Just fucking don't.
  17. Bill Johnson

Could be worse. He could post in the 3rd person. Now that's off the Richter scale annoying. Lot of other things as well.
  18. Bill Johnson

If Morrison starts I'll eat your shorts.
  19. Bill Johnson

Lundstrum and humble pie

No one likes a smartarse. Or a pork pie merchant..
  20. Bill Johnson

Lundstrum and humble pie

Second that emotion mate. Already posted on another thread bit couldn't be happier to be proved wrong and perfectly happy to eat a second helping. Owt for nowt I am.
  21. Bill Johnson

Magnificent fans

Not really. We appear to be on the same page on this. And no mention of GB leaving the EU from me. Blades won and the world is fine today.
  22. Bill Johnson

Magnificent fans

If any potential investor in any football club gave a fuck what is sung at a match then noone would invest a penny other than the legions of fans that rock ip uear in year out spending their hard earned through thick and thin. A football match is not fucking opera. It's fucking life in the raw...
  23. Bill Johnson

Magnificent fans

Luckily I don't give a flying what you think and I'll be at the Lane long after you've found another snowflake hobby to be all self entitled over. Sex and travel pal.
  24. Bill Johnson

Magnificent fans

What the fuck is the relevance of that? Did OBL tamper with countless kids?
  25. Bill Johnson

Magnificent fans

Life isn t the right arena for the increasing number of self entitled snowflake wankers who have started following our club. Fuck off I say.
  26. Bill Johnson

Magnificent fans

Cue mass hysteria from the fucking snowflakes on here.
  27. Bill Johnson

I F******g love you Chris Wilder

Can you guide me in?
  28. Bill Johnson

The ground

I know you will scoots. That's why I have no probs taking the piss. Top man.
  29. Bill Johnson

Updates From the Prince & Wilder

We both know that's bollocks but I always give credit where it's due. Something you need to acknowledge. Love your work by and large mate.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom